Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I've been a ride or die Blackberry fan since I first powered on my 8320 ... Apple iPhone forum

marcrott no está en línea Stack level 2

Should I leave T-Mo for At&t? And dump my BB for an iPhone?

Advertisement

I've been a ride or die Blackberry fan since I first powered on my 8320 2 years ago. I've ugraded at least 4 times in the 2 years (5 times if you include me ordering the storm but returning it 2 days later). But in my experience the Bold 9700 isn't doing it for me. Yes its a nice phone and it's faster then my previous blackberries, but I've had every problem in the world with it so far. I've returned at least 3 so far from problems ranging from creaky bezzles, buttons not working, dropping calls all the time, and powering off in my pocket. The one I have still powers off in my pocket, but not as frequently as the previous ones. On top of the fact that T-Mobile is just as expensive as AT&T when it comes down to it, and T-Mobile's and the Blackberry's internet sucks. I've been looking at iPhones, and I'm considering the switch. I've heard AT&T's service isn't great but it cant be any worse then T-Mo's because my phone constantly drops calls. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I need to make up my mind soon!

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I haven't had a dropped call eversince I joined Cingular now AT&T. Neverheless it is very important to point out that it all boils down to where you are in the map. Having said that don't rely on others to pick for ya. My best advise is if you want a device that you're really eager to get i.e. iPhone I would make the switch but if you're going to listen to everyone's rant about the antenna issue if there's any then I'll suggest you stay where u are. My iPhone 4 has had no issues nor any dropped calls or whatever everyone is moaning and sulking about. Anyway, once again it all depends on you. If you're too attached to bbm'ing then stuck with your bb if you don't then I'd suggest explore if not the iPhone another platform. RIM's direction is not all that impressive and for them having to rely on this new os is to kid yourself if you think it's gonna be any better. RIM loves putting lipstick on pigs. Let's just hope I'm wrong but it definitely has go to do some serious innovation to top apple and google's devices. Good luck with your decision.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

I'm don't even have BBM on my phone. I love eBay because I sell on it and rim's ebay is a joke. So I was thinking about selling my iTouch and my 9700 to get the iPhone. I don't know weather I should get the 3GS or the 4. I always like to hear other people's opinions. I do like that my BB pushes my emails to me because of eBay, but if I have the iPhone's eBay behind me, thats pretty much a wrap. I'm a phone junkie, I'm always looking for a newer better phone! Besides the antenna thing, do you like your iPhone 4? What's better about it then my 9700 (lol I know thats a loaded question, but try to take it serious)?

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I love my iPhone 4. My gripe about the 3GS eversince i purchased it was the lack of camera led flash but all of that was fixed on my iPhone 4. If you don't wanna pay for the 32 gig and go with the 16 gig instead I'd suggest u go with the 32 gig because you will need the space trust me specially once they release the jailbreak. You will not know what to do with so many apps to download.

I'd definately need the 32gb model anyway. I think I'm going to make the switch. Do you know how to pull music off of the iTouch? I knew how to do it with my iPod classic, but I never found out how to on my iTouch. Would I have to jailbreak it? And if so, how? I'm new to all this. Blackberry has been my area of knowledge for the last few years. Now I don't even know where to get started. UUUGGHH!!!(charlie brown voice) **sigh**

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    To move your music, just back it up to iTunes and synch to the iPhone.

Thanks a million!

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Don't worry. We're all here to help. You won't regret it and if you do you always have 30 days to return it.

LOL! Now my only thing is 3GS or iPhone 4. I don't take pictures often, but I heard the iPhone 4s battery is better. So many choices. 32gb iphone 3gs is $199. Thats a steal in itself lol

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Flash comes in handy when you're in a dark area or low lit place and you wanna use it as a flashlight. And yes! The battery is no longer an issue for me as it once was with my 3GS. I went to NYC the other day. Left the house about 12 pm and came back around 11pm took lots of pics recorded vids surfed the web posted on PS via my phone and even used it as gps for 20 minutes and no issues got home with a 45% left on it

So I guess iPhone 4 would be the better bet for me. Thanks!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    The i4 is a sweet device.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    if given a choice i would get the iP4. May as well start out with the most current model plus it does offer so much more than the 3GS. Double memory 512k and faster processor in addition to retina display and the design is so much better.

There are just too many things the iP4 has the older ones don't.

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    The screen by itself is enough to convince me to buy the iphone 4, plus you get a free bumper. Awesome.

Make sure you get the one with the bigger GeeBees!
    Last edited by Capdot; 07-28-2010 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Bigger GeeBees!

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    if you want the free bumper make sure to get the iphone before sept 30
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast