Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

melgr702 - I'm not sure, I haven't messed with keyboard themes in a while, I ... Apple iPhone forum

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

Advertisement

melgr702 - I'm not sure, I haven't messed with keyboard themes in a while, I removed them from my iPhone. Didn't like the "no auto-correction", not sure about iAcces 4

melgr702 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks, I guess I will just remove them. I didn't like the no auto-correct either anyway.

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    iAcces 4 English is only a trial version bout $16 and its worth it if you want all the quirks. Only problem is not many keyboards to choose from on 4 or 3, for 3.+ best bet is do a split theme or complete theme that has a keyboard already included for 3.+ OS. If you download a theme of any kind with 3.+ OS with a keyboard you will still need iAcces3, or 4. Both have icon on screen to view on the 3, click first one to on and ALL the rest to off, on 4 its English so its easier to use and understand, and has more options. You can find theme in winterboard. You can find iAcces 3 or 4 in category iAcces category, there is only 7 to choose from, first download the trial of 4, then go back and download 3. Then you will see on your springboard the iAcces icon and when you open it bothe options to use 3 or 4 are both there to choose from, you can also pay for the 4 version from there as well, choose the version you want, with the instuctions above, then winterboard for theme, put theme or the keyboard you chose at the top, respring, turn off phone turn back on go to your keyboard and click the globe, then you can go and download the emoticons can wont have to copy and paste, just click globe everytime you wanna use them.

Remember tho, any time you use an emoticons you have to put a space in between each one or they wont be able to view them, also only iPhones can view them, wont work from iPhone to any other device other than iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by melgr702 View Post
    How do you get iAcces 4 to work??? I had to restore and now I can't get the keyboards. ugh!!

iLord is DEAD!

Thanks, I got it to finally work this morning, but like beeshabo said, no auto correct is like a deal breaker. Yeah, it looks really nice, but having to constantly correct the spelling gets old. Thanks so much though for the detailed instructions! Im sure I will use them soon. I always go back and forth with how I want my phone to look !! haha

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    The first thing I tried to do when I jailbroke my 3GS was to change the keyboard. None of them worked. I was bummed.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

hyphen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    download the cracked version of iaccess
    how vain it is for me to sit down and write when alot of you yahoo's never stood up to live ps give thanks when ur helped if you dont ur the yahoo i talk about... sorta

Well I got the blackberry storm keyboard to work with actually no hastle at all. All I did was download the keyboard, then iacces 4 and badabing...it worked!! But after a day of getting annoyed about the no auto-correct I changed back to the regular. It looks soooo nice, but it just gets annoying.

hyphen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    yea the no auto correct kinda is a low but i just downloaded inspell and that helps me out the iaccess is only like a 4day trial or something stupid like that unless you get the cracked version from xsellize or something like that
    how vain it is for me to sit down and write when alot of you yahoo's never stood up to live ps give thanks when ur helped if you dont ur the yahoo i talk about... sorta

3mobilesdenmark no está en línea Stack level 1
    If u are using a 3GS... then do 1 thing....
    Go to settings
    general
    accessibility
    turn on the black and with switch...
    i guess it ll work....
    i m not sure but just try it out...

Regards,
    Iphone 3G

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12