Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I have a jailbroken iphone.I want to change the color of my keyboard.In cydia there ... Apple iPhone forum

melgr702 no está en línea Stack level 3

keyboard

Advertisement

I have a jailbroken iphone.I want to change the color of my keyboard.In cydia there are several keyboards that you can choose from.I have downloaded several of them, activiated then in winterboard,and not a single one of them will change my keyboard.It stays the factory keyboard.I have tried to move the app to the top of winterboard, the bottom, the middle.Nothing will make my keyboard a different color.I can change everything, color wise, but the keyboard.Any help would be appreciated!!

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    melgr702 - Currently the Keyboard themes do NOT work Yes it sucks, I miss my all white keyboard, it was awesome.

Oh poo!! lol

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4
    If you own a 3gs. You can go to settings-general-acsecibility-and turn on the black and with switch. It change the theme on all the phone. It looks bad. The only down side is the pics looks like crap
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

hyphen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    aaahhh correct me if i am wrng but i have a black keyboard on my phone correction i have the storm keyboard with the storm key clicks

here is proof http://twitpic.com/oweor
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A400 Safari/528.16

Oh theta right I had it on my 3g. The storm keyboard but I didn't like it cuz when you switch to portrait mode it looks ugly, to letters on the same key??!!!! Come on. (well that's my opinion)
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    nope there all separate now y can't u change the keyboard on the 3gs?

i used access ifile safri download manager

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A400 Safari/528.16
    Last edited by hyphen; 11-13-2009 at 10:34 AM.

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional

Question

hyphen- Did you gwt that ifile safri manager within Cydia, and just for an understanding you were able to use a theme, keyboard?

Do you possible know where I can update to the new pixel camera, I had heard it was 4.0, but cant find with Cydia.

IM a newb of iPhone one week today.

Thanks,

sooner

iLord is DEAD!

PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    Quote Originally Posted by sooner View Post
    hyphen- Did you gwt that ifile safri manager within Cydia, and just for an understanding you were able to use a theme, keyboard?

Do you possible know where I can update to the new pixel camera, I had heard it was 4.0, but cant find with Cydia.

IM a newb of iPhone one week today.

Thanks,

sooner
    ok 1 yes did u click the link next too here is proof ?

2 yes i got ifile frm cydia

3 dont thread jack post ur pixi? n a new thread
    Last edited by hyphen; 11-13-2009 at 12:30 PM.

The app you're looking for is call clearcam it'll make the iPhone a 4mp camera I insstalled it but I couldn't got it to work it kept crashing. Taking me back to the home screen

That app doesn't work on the 3GS for some reason, it DOES work on the 3G though.

Hey guys, I found out how to change the keyboard on 3.0 (and 3.0.1/3.0.2). Let me know if you guys wanna know how, I can post up a tutorial

Eh, I figured most of you would like this....I've attached a tutorial. For some reason I can't attach the theme file (.zip). So, if you guys want it PM me and I'll email it to you. OR, you can just do a google search, that's how I found the one I have so I take NO credit for it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by beeshabo; 11-13-2009 at 03:21 PM.

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    supposed to be no autocorrection support with that method, because it uses a chinese keyboard or something.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

neo - Thanks for mentioning that, I forgot to. But yeah, there is NO auto-correction support only downfall, there IS a chinese keyboard but only if you press the little globe icon (I think). I still have to toy with it, but I guess this the easiest way to theme your keyboard ATM.

PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    the chinesse keyboard that pops up is normal nd ur right press the globe button nd it will go away

u can download inspell so when misspell something it will turn red then just double click the red word nd press correct

How do you get iAcces 4 to work??? I had to restore and now I can't get the keyboards. ugh!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast