Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I LOVE this phone I will never go back to a, (what you call smartphone) ... Apple iPhone forum

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

I LOVE this phone I will never go back to a, (what you call smartphone) Blackberry.

The iPhone is way more cooler, professional, easier to use, WAY faster than my so called beloved Bold was. ALot more apps.

I thought that BB was best till I got this GEM. Nice job Apple.
    Last edited by sooner; 11-11-2009 at 08:44 PM.

iLord is DEAD!

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    Congrats. I'm sure you're going to love it. It's a nice device.

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    welcome to the dark side of the stacks, its official your one of us now.renounce your blackberry ties and bask in the apple glory, lol.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

mobile99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by sooner View Post
    Long time stacker, long timeBB user, of 5 years. So I ditched my beloved Bold and now am using my iPhone.
    Congratulations on the new iPhone.

Viper43 no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs up Berry 2 Apple = Smart Move!

I too switched From a Blackberry to an iPhone and iv'e never been happier. I had the Curve and after a year i was getting bored with it. Mind you i was very pleased with the email features and the way i could download almost anything without having to go thru iTunes but, i was bored with it. And iPhone's browser it first rate. And the apps, oh the apps. There's like a billion of them (well, over a hundred thousand and counting) sooooo, no boredom here! And as far as jailbreaking goes, i'm still a little chicken to do it cause i am still learning this wonderful device and i don't want to "brick" it. All said and done i believe the iPhone is the Michael Jordan of smartphones. (Yes Palm Pre i'm talking to You). Enjoy the new toy it's
    awesome!!!!
    PEACE!

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    jailbreaking is safe, and takes 15 seconds.
    http://blackra1n.com - do it you wont regret it
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12