Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Long time stacker, long timeBB user, of 5 years. So I ditched my beloved Bold ... Apple iPhone forum

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional

Just got it. ;)

Advertisement

Long time stacker, long timeBB user, of 5 years. So I ditched my beloved Bold and now am using my iPhone.

Not quite so sure of the typing but other than that, it's not bad. You can't get a all in one, that may be scary! I love the feel of ALL the sites I go too, very diff. Look as well.

So I might get BBitis, diggin the phone tho.

So with BB it came with their version of messaging. I lost sum some friends, so my Yahoo ID is oufanatic.

See you soon!
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

jag257 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Enjoy the new toy, hope it works out for you.

Antgod no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2148A220
    Enjoy
    " B safe "

CardiacSmashin no está en línea Stack level 2
    Welcome, You'll get use to the typing and the auto correction thing.. Just remember to type the word and try to not look "how " its being spelled. The iPhone will fix it when you hit the space bar. check out modmyi.com, and hackulo.us for some tips. You'll be amazed at all the options you have now... Primitive Crapberry can't keep up.
    Kristopher the Great

Thanks for the advice.

When I purchased the phone they told me I cud tranfer all contacts to new device, by using the BB desktop manager. Not true, it's is a pain as we all know, doing them one by one is no fun
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

cwaturner no está en línea Stack level 2
    I used Google to import all my contacts to my address book, it worked pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by cwaturner View Post
    I used Google to import all my contacts to my address book, it worked pretty well.
    How so? Can u explain? Thank you. That wud help a lot!!!!!!!

Use google sync here is a story on it: http://gadgets.softpedia.com/news/Im...c-1207-01.html

and here is the link to Google Sync: http://www.google.com/mobile/product...html#p=default

Hope it helps!

There is also an option in iTunes to sync your contact list with Google under the Info tab. This was the method that I used, since I was using my one exchange account already.

Quote Originally Posted by cwaturner View Post
    There is also an option in iTunes to sync your contact list with Google under the Info tab. This was the method that I used, since I was using my one exchange account already.

I think I may have mis lead you? I mean my address book, all of my phone contacts, I will look at links tho thanks.

iLord is DEAD!

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by sooner View Post
    Long time stacker, long timeBB user, of 5 years. So I ditched my beloved Bold and now am using my iPhone.

Not quite so sure of the typing but other than that, it's not bad. You can't get a all in one, that may be scary! I love the feel of ALL the sites I go too, very diff. Look as well.

So I might get BBitis, diggin the phone tho.

So with BB it came with their version of messaging. I lost sum some friends, so my Yahoo ID is oufanatic.

See you soon!
    Great choice and congrats 10 times over! Jailbreak it at least once and enjoy an experience you would have never previously had. Enjoy and pop your collar around the haters! You will quickly find out that it's not a "toy".

Quote Originally Posted by calm_tiger View Post
    Great choice and congrats 10 times over! Jailbreak it at least once and enjoy an experience you would have never previously had. Enjoy and pop your collar around the haters! You will quickly find out that it's not a "toy".

Well for starters Im nont so sure I know what you mean, I have heard the term Jailbreak, before. What benefits will I gain? How hard is it to do? And how?

I just got it dont wanna be without if I mess it up, and I dont think AT&T will let me return it if its broke. lol

Sell me............

iLord is DEAD!

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    Yea at times I miss my old blackberrys but the Iphone is a great device. And if you keep the bold you can always swap the sim and get back on the BB. Like me tonight I grabbed my storm I gave to my wife , and got on here to give the Iphone some charger time.

Congrats and hope you like it.

Well funny you should say SIM, my iPhone doesn't have one. I brought it with me when I bought the Apple, and I mentioned the switcharoo, and he said mine did not take a SIM, and he threw it away. I haven't taken apart too look. I bought a Otterbox with the phone as well and it's covers up from day one and will be.

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    Quote Originally Posted by sooner View Post
    Well funny you should say SIM, my iPhone doesn't have one. I brought it with me when I bought the Apple, and I mentioned the switcharoo, and he said mine did not take a SIM, and he threw it away. I haven't taken apart too look. I bought a Otterbox with the phone as well and it's covers up from day one and will be.
    lol much to learn young grasshopper, your phone would not work on a cellular network without a sim card. if you look on the top left next to the headphone jack there is a little hole that looks like it could maybe fit a paperclip, thats where your sim is located.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast