Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Originally Posted by brettxw Since you came from the storm and now with IPhone...What are ... Apple iPhone forum

jpl572103 no está en línea Stack level 3

Your Joking right????

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by brettxw View Post
    Since you came from the storm and now with IPhone...What are some of the features you like a lot better then the storm? What makes you loving the IPhone more then the storm?

The Iphone is 10x's better than the storm in every way. I have been a BB user for 4 years and just switched to the Iphone. There is no comparison with the storm. Everyone knows that Rim just threw this thing together to get a large last quarter profit. I can't believe I actually switched to the Iphone but am grateful that i did.

Tried a curve Before iphone

Quote Originally Posted by muse View Post
    you had the crappiest and most experimental bb out there...i looooooove my curve. had it for 2 years no issues and the 7290 for 2 also with no issues...that damn thing was a tank. let your iphone drop from a 2 story house and see if it keeps working.

i hope you enjoy your phone but i do know quite a few iphoners coming back to BB...

i am waiting for the 8900 and I KNOOOW it wont let me down.

I went from an 8830 to the curve and thought "wow" it is exactly like the 8830 in every way except for a camera. So when comparing to the Iphone, the Iphone really beats every BB out there 8 out of 10 times when it comes to features. Sure the BB can handle more mailboxes. But the browser experience and the apps are so much better on the Iphone.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by jpl572103 View Post
    The Iphone is 10x's better than the storm in every way. I have been a BB user for 4 years and just switched to the Iphone. There is no comparison with the storm. Everyone knows that Rim just threw this thing together to get a large last quarter profit. I can't believe I actually switched to the Iphone but am grateful that i did.
    good deal...i'gonna swap mine out next week!
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Try the Iphone.

I don't think you will regret it. You will need to buy the incase power slider. It doubles as a case and extra battery. Cost's 99 but is well worth it unless you want to keep charging the Iphone up 2 times a day. Aside from that , the phone has been spectacular. It has crashed 2 times and has been the same crash, "it got stuck on features and wouldn't let me go back". Both times it crashed this is what happned. A hard reset of the device and no problems. I can remember pulling my BB battery multiple times a day , so this is not a big deal.

I have had my Iphone for almost a month and can type on it so easily now, and love the features,apps,ipod,you tube, email, etc.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    good deal...i'gonna swap mine out next week!
    LOL - too much

I don't think you will regret it. You will need to buy the incase power slider. It doubles as a case and extra battery. Cost's 99 but is well worth it unless you want to keep charging the Iphone up 2 times a day. Aside from that , the phone has been spectacular. It has crashed 2 times and has been the same crash, "it got stuck on features and wouldn't let me go back". Both times it crashed this is what happned. A hard reset of the device and no problems. I can remember pulling my BB battery multiple times a day , so this is not a big deal.

I have had my Iphone for almost a month and can type on it so easily now, and love the features,apps,ipod,you tube, email, etc.
    And you actually made him believe you ?! LOL

Sorry jpl but cat is a funny one ... he was being sarcastic.

pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me.
    I agree the iphone is a better phone. I have had a blackberry 8800,9000 for more than 2 years and I have never sent MMS more than 5times. I do not consider MMS an important feature. The iphone jailbroken is so much better.
    dcrin3.com
    One Second Coming
    1s-
    Tour - 9/6/9 | ~3pm

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    Its all about the blackberry messenger! ~via BB8330 (wap.pinstack.com)~

ikasen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    The Iphone is the best phone I've ever owned. A level above my 8300. From what I've read, and that is a lot, I have no interest in the Storm at all! On the other hand, I realize the Bold may be close to equal on a different level.
    Last edited by ikasen; 01-18-2009 at 07:23 PM.

Blackberry lover turned Iphone lover

Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    LOL - too much

And you actually made him believe you ?! LOL

Sorry jpl but cat is a funny one ... he was being sarcastic.

Well take it for what it is. The Iphone really is a great device.

Maxx730 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31bf8ee1
    iphone....no offense but i think mac is crap....they charge so much for everything they sell
    LINUX FOR THE WIN!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    i beg to differ, Apple makes quality products and theyre not necessarely overpriced if you look at what they offer, the quality of the materials used, and the fact that for a Mac computer, all the components and OS are picked and by the same company as opposed to PCs where components are just assembled.
    The MacBook Air is overpriced ill give you that although i love mine.
    But compare the price to what youre getting then youll see that its definitely not overpriced.

Well take it for what it is. The Iphone really is a great device.
    I own both the first gen iPhone as well as the iPhone 3G and trust me, I KNOW it is a brilliant device. It has some flaws, sure, but it is nonetheless amazing.

PIN/ID
    31bf8ee1
    idk, linux is completely free though and as far as i can tell does everything a mac can do, Im not talking so much about the hard ware as much as the operating system.

gilesdawe no está en línea Stack level 1
    He does have a point, Linux is free and has great support by techies

PIN/ID
    31bf8ee1
    I just have used mac and windows and thought they were so great, then I went to linux and am in love with it, it runs so fast and never has any problems

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Oh definitely I myself use windows as well as part of my triple boot lol and its an amazing OS with GREAT GREAT open source community dont take me wrong..
    But I still think I cant give up MacOSX for it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast