Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I Downloaded Nav4All for free from the Appstore but haven't managed to put it through ... Apple iPhone forum

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A

Advertisement

I Downloaded Nav4All for free from the Appstore but haven't managed to put it through the paces properly yet. Can't believe AmazeGPS isn't free on the iPhone! > And the Licence bit just cheeses me right off!I had it on my 8800 and my Bold for free..... I ditched Vlingo because it went to a free and a "premium" version since I was used to having the lot for free. I ditched it from my iPhone because the app just doesn't translate well to the iPhone platform.I was disappointed when Amaze wasn't available at all, and now I wish it still wasn't! LOL! Coming up as $4.99 in the Australian AppStore. A really good price for what it does, but having to renew the licence by fees as well just kills the whole concept for me.Amaze was great because it was a really great navigation app and it was absolutely free. Now it's still a really great Navigation App (I'll give Amaze the benefit of the doubt) But if I'm going to pay for it I'll just fork out the big bucks for TomTom or something like that.
    I have two very rare photographs. One is a picture of Houdini locking his keys in his car........

neilbu no está en línea Stack level 2
    Trying to follow the instructions for installing Cydia and having problems with adding source: BEYOURIPHONE.COM. (Dialog tells me that this is a "legacy" app that is incompatible.) What am I doing wrong?

***NEIL***

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Go into Cydia/manage/sources/edit/add/then enter: repo.beyouriphone.com

Quote Originally Posted by neilbu View Post
    Trying to follow the instructions for installing Cydia and having problems with adding source: BEYOURIPHONE.COM. (Dialog tells me that this is a "legacy" app that is incompatible.) What am I doing wrong?

***NEIL***
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    WOW! I remember this thread. I was such an iPhone noob. I'm currently running 3 gps voice enabled turn by turn gps apps for free, yes for FREE. I have TomTom, Sygic and Navigon. I love this phone more and more as I keep finding ways to get things for free. Love the bi screen landscape mode and portrait mode as well. I don't even need to carry all types of gadgets so far this phone's makin my previous bb look like an old 2005LG phone.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Lol @ raton. I remember a few weeks ago you were a bb till the end type. And look at you now!!! Can't be apart from your iPhone!!! Even tho it doesn't have a camera flash!!!!!!

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Lol! It reminds me of my son who swears he hates some type of food and then when you finally get him to taste it, it's the best thing he ever ate

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    ^^I'm just happy to see another person try something new and enjoy it. After using a Touchscreen like the Android or iP and then picking up the old tired and true it's hard to imagine going back.

Touch screens seem to offer a mythical future and keep us excited about what is next.

neilbu no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    Go into Cydia/manage/sources/edit/add/then enter: repo.beyouriphone.com

Thanks, that did it! I appreciate the assistance.

***NEIL***

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    ^^I'm just happy to see another person try something new and enjoy it. After using a Touchscreen like the Android or iP and then picking up the old tired and true it's hard to imagine going back.

Touch screens seem to offer a mythical future and keep us excited about what is next.
    I know exactly what yo mean dude. I'm loving this thing so far. I just exchanged my gaming case I originally purchased with the phone and got the Griffin leather hard case for $15; it just dropped from its original price tag and also got the anti glare screen protection kit for $15. It was even exchange for both. Gotta bargain these fools lol. I feel bad for AT&T I feel like I always end up conning them one way or another lol. They were asking me how do you like your device so far and if I had already tried the att navigation app. I replied I tried google maps didn't like it, I haven't tried your app yet (and I know I will never do anyway-I said to myself) I now have navigon/tomtom/sygic on my phone. The rep replied "wow! you must've spent a fortune" I smiled and replied yeah...I gotta have my gps voice activated apps you know (knowing that the apps cost me nothing at all cuz I got them for free) lol... He saw my phone and said "hey how come all your icons are blacked/whited out? I said it's just at theme I'm trying. He goes like I gotta try that one on my iPhone. I was like yeah...well, see ya later.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234