Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I was wondering if I jailbreak my iphone 3GS would allow me to download amaze ... Apple iPhone forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Question If I jailbreak my iphone 3GS will amAze gps be free?

Advertisement

I was wondering if I jailbreak my iphone 3GS would allow me to download amaze gps (a voice activated turn by turn) gps application I used to use on my bb for free. I mean I've read that majority of the apps are free when jailbroken, would this also be part of the whole enchilada? Right now it's available for 2.99 i think for a month and $300 and change annually. Thanks for your help in advance.

amAze GPS now available for iPhone

LocatioNet Systems has announced that amAze GPS can now be downloaded from the local iTunes application store.

amAze GPS offers detailed navigation maps for many countries around the world, with a rich set of turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation options.
    Users don't need to buy or update map packages, since the amAze GPS service always provides immediate access to the most updated maps with no additional fees.
    Multi-lingual support is included, with more than eighteen different languages for both user interface and voice guidance.
    Further coverage is constantly being added.
    amAze GPS offers many nav and search features, including:
    3D ‘bird view' mode over detailed satellite imagery in more than 200 major cities around the world
    Full nationwide topographic map coverage in the US for off-road use. Topographic coverage for Europe will follow.
    Advanced search options in local directories in several countries. Users can search for POIs or for business names and navigate there with a click of a button.
    Due within a few weeks, the next iPhone version of amAze will also offer real-time traffic in Western Europe and the US, speed camera alerts, and five-day weather forecast anywhere in the world.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    I'm pretty sure you can

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Is yours jailbroken and if so would you mind testing it for me, please? I love that application. Best gps ever.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Raton - I'm currently NOT jailbroken had to restore, my phone needs to be replaced/fixed.

Sorry!

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    technically just because your jailbroken doesnt make any apps free, just makes them available to download outside of iTunes and the appstore. Why not opt for TomTom or some high end GPS app? instead of a basically free gps that you dont know will work for free? If you want the link to TomTom, Navigon, Magellan, etc let me know.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    I saw it in the app store and it's 33.99 a year.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by calm_tiger View Post
    I saw it in the app store and it's 33.99 a year.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16
    It's still kinda high

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4
    I got navigon for free it's pretty good you don't need Internet. Portrait or lanscape mode it's just amazing

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Food 4 thought..... Google is suppose to release their Free GPS voice navigation for the iPhone. The one currently being used on the Droid. Who knows when but it may be an option soon and worth the wait.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by evo1725 View Post
    I got navigon for free it's pretty good you don't need Internet. Portrait or lanscape mode it's just amazing
    Is that voice activated turn by turn? Do I have to have my iphone jailbroken?

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    Food 4 thought..... Google is suppose to release their Free GPS voice navigation for the iPhone. The one currently being used on the Droid. Who knows when but it may be an option soon and worth the wait.

I hope they release it soon. I can't wait for it any longer I loved amaze gps on my bb and now that it's also available for the iphone I want it really bad lol

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Yea it tells u .2 miles before u turn and when you're about to tunr. Oh by the way It a female voice

hyphen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    Quote Originally Posted by evo1725 View Post
    Yea it tells u .2 miles before u turn and when you're about to tunr. Oh by the way It a female voice
    dang i guess i am going to have to listen to women more often now

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I've been trying to download Navigon for North America since I got my phone. I can't find one that I can download for free. I was able to get one downloaded, but it was for CA only. Anyone know where I can find it for Oregon?

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    pdxmatts - Link for navigon sent

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast