Apple has just released iTunes 10.1.1 for Windows and Mac, this update of iTunes fixing bugs while playing and syncing music videos, as well as a resolution for unexpectedly quits, as usual I advice for who has a jailbroken device to stay away from using this new version till we get the word from the Dev-team.
What's new in iTunes 10.1.1:
This release provides a number of important bug fixes, including:Download iTunes 10.1.1 for Windows and Mac
- Addresses an issue where some music videos may not play on Macs equipped with NVIDIA GeForce 9400 or 9600 graphics.
- Resolves an issue where iTunes may unexpectedly quit when deleting a playlist that has the iTunes Sidebar showing.
- Fixes a problem where iTunes may unexpectedly quit when connecting an iPod to a Mac equipped with a PowerPC processor.
- Addresses an issue where some music videos may not sync to an iPod, iPhone, or iPad.
iTunes 10.1 came with several new features and improvements, including:
- Use AirPlay to instantly and wirelessly stream videos from iTunes to the all-new Apple TV.
- Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 4.2.
- Provides a number of important stability and performance improvements