ok so i have this annoying person calling from a block number day and night. ... Apple iPhone forum

suleima21 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24152ab2

is there a way to unblock a call?

ok so i have this annoying person calling from a block number day and night. Is there anything i can download on my iphone to unblock the number? i heard of trapcall but i cant use it cuz im on tmobile with flex pay not a contract... Thanks
    ****DORKYNESS****

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    Yep, and I love this app. Its called iBlacklist in Cydia. Though you need to have a JB iPhone to get it, but you can block any number, blocked numbers, texts, and emails. You can even block those annoying 443-32 kinda texts. Once somone calls, texts, or emails, you can set it to auto hang up, or nothing or even say Im busy. If they leave a text, VM, or email, you can go into iBlacklist, and view what was left.

Hope this helps

iLord is DEAD!

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    OH Im sorry I thought you had an iPhone, but your status says different? forgive me.
    Last edited by sooner; 03-05-2010 at 07:04 PM.

iLord is DEAD!

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4
    she does have an iphone, she just havent update her profile. but what she means is that for exemple, if someone calls from a blocked number, be able to unblock the number and show the number they are callin from

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Blog Entries
    There isn't any app that I know of that can unblock a number, however there is a service that will allow you to block/Ditch unknown and or Private calls, and that is just the beginning, you can also have a different greeting for each individual contact. Just head on over to http://youmail.com