Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

me and my iPhone are l like 2 peas in a pod...I always tend to ... Apple iPhone forum

blaquegenius no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    316dfa3c

Advertisement

me and my iPhone are l like 2 peas in a pod...I always tend to question when companies go on the attack to discredit the competition. Just let your product speak for itself. If it's good, the consumer will buy it, however the more you attack the iPhone, the closer I keep it by my side....and of course I had to name my iPhone, just like I named my MacBook...and drums and my car...and so on, and so on....

mobile99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Changed my mind and just bought a Droid, after using a friends for the second time in two days. He's out with the flu, so he let me use it as payback since I gave him an 8310 to use for 2 weeks last year.

This Droid is an awesome phone. Perfect? No. What is? Excellent? Yes, beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Super easy to setup just log into your Google account and your done.

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    So your switching carriers too? Or is the droid a world phone and have a SIM card as well as it being CDMA?
    i3-2100, 8GB, 90GB Vertex3, 1.5TB HDD, HD6850OC, 23"ACER LED Monitor (Gaming Rig)
    1.83ghz Macbook 1,1 (School work, Websurfer)
    4GB Mini, 2GB Nano, 30GB Video, 8GB iPhone 3GS, iPad1
    BB Bold 9900

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by blaquegenius View Post
    me and my iPhone are l like 2 peas in a pod...I always tend to question when companies go on the attack to discredit the competition. Just let your product speak for itself. If it's good, the consumer will buy it, however the more you attack the iPhone, the closer I keep it by my side....and of course I had to name my iPhone, just like I named my MacBook...and drums and my car...and so on, and so on....
    Ditto and well put
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12