once again im in need of help of a fellow stacker! i have an iphone ... Apple iPhone forum

suleima21 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24152ab2

iphone stuck on emergency call screen!

Advertisement

once again im in need of help of a fellow stacker! i have an iphone 2g is currently unlock im able to make calls recieve calls but i cannot get passed the emergency call screen the iphone wont take the redsnow jailbreak it gets stuck on waiting for reboot screen have read on other treads where they enter a code to get bypass the screen and takes them directly to the home screen.. but i cannot find that code... does anyone know what i can do?
    ****DORKYNESS****

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    connect to itunes, you are stuck in recovery mode.

or put the phone into DFU and do the jailbreak process.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

underworld123 no está en línea Stack level 2
    As neorabid says, just connect to iTunes and the SW will say that your phone is in recovery mode. Follow the process and you will have a clean phone that you can then jailbreak/unlock

PIN/ID
    24152ab2
    thanks but i have already done this a million times i restore the phone with itunes but i get the same screen.... i follow the step on redsnow the hold power button for blah seconds then the power and home button for blah blah seconds then release the power button but hold the home button for blah seconds after that it takes dispalys uploading fisrt stage then waiting for reboot and thats where im stuck... it wont do anything after that u can hear the phone make that sound when u first connect it to the computer but id dnt boot or anything i turn restart the phone and it comes back to the same screen *itunes logo with usb cord and slide for emergency* the phone is unlock i do not have the original sim for the phone so im unable to do anything
    ****DORKYNESS****

BBqwest no está en línea Stack level 3
    Stuck just like a roll of toilet paper on a holder. Jk. Lol. I wish I could help but don't own an iphone.
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.160 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    you have to make sure the iphone is in DFU mode before you jailbreak, it is only a black screen and looks like your phone is off but once it is in this mode the computer will detect it and you can do the jailbreak process.

http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=4302
    http://www.iclarified.com/player/des...301&meid=16481
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

PIN/ID
    24152ab2
    the phone is on the dfu mode and the jailbreak wont work see the previous owner of the phone had it *factory unlock* not sure what that means but i also dont have the original sim for the iphone?
    ****DORKYNESS****

PIN/ID
    24152ab2
    thank u guys! i actually uused my other laptop and downloaded everything from scratch...
    ****DORKYNESS****

stunna23 no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile iphone help

hey, my phone is doing the same thing. emergency calls and itunes screen. how did you finally fix the phone. please help. ive tried everything. thanks.

blaquegenius no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    316dfa3c
    Stunna, were you performing an update?

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    stunna - see post 7 by neorabid

bikey67 no está en línea Stack level 1
    My iphone has the 3.1.2 firmware, jailbreak with geohot's blackra1n..(if blackrain is not working and is looking for asl.dll.. you need to copy the blackrain icon by right clicking it and then copy it to crograms files-->common files -->apple --> application support. After pasting it there, run the blackrain from there ).. and after jailbreaking.. press blackrain icon on the iphone and cydia, rock and snow will appear.. SNOW is the one that hactivates the phone and your phone can be used with any carrier. Install both cydia and rock too so you can download applications for free..

techdaring no está en línea Stack level 1
    It's locked version then you should to jailbreak your phone to using with another sim.