hi everyone.i got an iphone from my bro,but he gave it to me with the ... Apple iPhone forum

ag_one80 no está en línea Stack level 3

iphone,repair

Advertisement

hi everyone.i got an iphone from my bro,but he gave it to me with the screen cracked.my question is were do i get a spare screen for it,and is there any place that i can send it to get it fixed,well i guess i had a two part question.can anyone help me?

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    If you have a little bit of electronics skill you can get a good priced screen off of eBay and repair it yourself. Otherwise I personally can only suggest a Google Search

Texas512 no está en línea Stack level 3
    If its a 2G your better off buying a new phone.. here are the links for both.. 2G and 3G

PIN/ID
    LESS
    If its within one year of the original purchase, you can go to Apple and get it replaced.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jchapman01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a51ff4
    you can buy replacement screens at http://www.cnn.cn they sell replacement parts for lots of phones / gadgets.

Hope that helps!

Texas512 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by RSCStacker View Post
    If its within one year of the original purchase, you can go to Apple and get it replaced.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Nah.. you have to get lucky for them to do that.. If its a webbed cracked i doubt they'll replace it.. I tried 2 different apple stores warranty doesn't cover it.. if its a very small hairline crack you MIGHT be able too. Good Luck.