I'm a bb user and the iphone is a phone that's grown on me. I ... Apple iPhone forum

tafadzwa no está en línea Stack level 2

iphone question

Advertisement

I'm a bb user and the iphone is a phone that's grown on me. I love the apps that they offer and the price. Having my itune sync with it is the best. My question is what other carrier other than at&t would the iphone work on? I would love for it to be offered for verizon but who know what will happen there. I'm at the point were I'm going to buy one and then have it unlocked.

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    Any GSM carrier if it has been properly unlocked.
    T-Mobile, AT&T, Rogers, Fido, etc... Full List available on Apples Website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1937
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

Yeah, didn't have good coverage with at&t and I'm trying to find a good carrier in the us. Thanks for the list...

hyphen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    only us carriers are att nd tmo there both the same different price same ish i have tmo and i can sleep with the dropped calls i get cause my bill is only $25 plus tax
    how vain it is for me to sit down and write when alot of you yahoo's never stood up to live ps give thanks when ur helped if you dont ur the yahoo i talk about... sorta

Wow! Looks like I gotta get my hands on a unlocked iphone and go to tmobile..

Quote Originally Posted by hyphen View Post
    only us carriers are att nd tmo there both the same different price same ish i have tmo and i can sleep with the dropped calls i get cause my bill is only $25 plus tax
    What type of plan and data plan do you use?

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Hmmm, poor service for $25 - No Thanks

grapemist no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Posted
    Im using my 3GS with T-Mobile and Its been wonderful. Internet is a bit slow until im on WiFi then im Zooming. I have no other complaints with my iPhone. Im loving it. The push email and other apps with push are working great. T-Mobile offers fantastic support for iPhone. They've been great. I can't say anything else.

grapemist no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Posted
    Do what I did. I purchased the 32gb 3GS for $299.00 with the cheapest plan with AT&T. 450 Minutes, 200 text ($75.00/mo) I then cancelled my service with AT&T after 30 days paid the term fee of $175.00. I went on youtube and followed Dinozambas tutorials for jailbreaking and unlocking my phone (for v3.0.1) With Beeshabo's help of course. So in total, its about the same as if you would purchase an unlocked iPhone. lol I just didnt have to drop $650.00 up front. It worked for me. lol

Thanks!

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Pretty clever Grapemist - Good Job

PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    its an old plan
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A400 Safari/528.16

tomjacob no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi Everyone..

I have already iphone 2g,but need to unlock it now,it seems i need to put a Sim card that comes with the i phone.but i don have it.i tried using foreign Sim<vodafone>but its not supported.only compatible Sim are supported..wat Sim exactly could i insert on iphone to unlock it so it will be compatible.

PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    untill u unlock the phone it will always say uncompatible sim u have a 2g so i wud read fourms on how to unlock them
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    Bootneuter
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16