http://www.apple.com/iphone/preview-iphone-os/ , so theres the link to apple. I haven't read it yet just popsting ... Apple iPhone forum

PIN/ID
    Apple

iPhone OS4

Advertisement

http://www.apple.com/iphone/preview-iphone-os/ , so theres the link to apple. I haven't read it yet just popsting the link for the stackers that have the time right now.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Looks good except that its really only good if you have a 3Gs, 3rd gen touch or an iPad. I've looked at engadget and they have a blog going right now with q&A. http://www.engadget.com/2010/04/08/m...iphone-os-4-0/

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Yes the older devices don't have the hardware specs to manage multitasking etc. Apple could enable it for them but then customer satisfaction would boil down to user management of the features.

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    Hey BHP...when you slinking back to the BB?....hope all is well
    godsdameatIluvdezlittleboxes

The answer to everything?...BBSAK http://rimgeeks.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=56

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    lol I will almost be able to everything ive been able to do for years now! dang
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    That's so funny. No joke right. I like the fact that apple has FINALLY made it an I house thing. What I find really interesting is apple getting into advertising. How googlish, is that a word or did I just make it up. OK, filing the pattent now.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    File away. good one. haha

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    Nothing really amazing. But have to say still love the UI. It just easier to do anything. All well though out.
    Wonder when the form factor will change.
    Join the Lounge and relax and have fun
    http://forums.pinstack.com/f93/

three3peat no está en línea Stack level 3
    IMG_0459..PNGOne thing that looks good on the Ipad .
    Went with a friend to Apple store while he got a new Phone and got bored waiting so I put Pinstack on a few Ipads and mac I was able to get my hands on . I walked by one of them a lil later and someone was still on Pinstack

Srry , Realized I posted on wrong thread
    Last edited by three3peat; 04-11-2010 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Realized I posted on wrong thread

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Well threepeat.....

you're a God amongst men.

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    What is it with Cell Phones and OS updates. Come on companies...get them out in a timely manner, and also show some love for your previous devices. If you can still buy it on a carrier, then you should support it.

8800bruin no está en línea Stack level 3
    One question I have about iPhone OS 4.0, is will it give me push notification on all my email accounts? 1 Exchange, 1 gmail and 2 google apps email accounts?

Saw this on one blog and looking for confirmation:
    Mail is getting a total overhaul in iPhone 4.0 OS.First and foremost, Mail will now feature a unified inbox. For those of us who have several mail accounts on their iPad or iPhone, this is a great, great addition. Oh, and multiple Exchange accounts are supported too, so Google Apps and Exchange users don’t have to play Sophie’s Choice with push mail anymore!

Thanks

AndroidUser no está en línea Stack level 1
    One thing about Apple and the iPhone, they have great momentum. Even as Android explodes with great possibilities, they are a bit young still. It will be very interesting to see just what the final version of the new iPhone is like. Right now the Apple marketing department is really on a roll. Everything they make, even if only average like the iPad, turns to gold. What a business model.

master74 no está en línea Stack level 1
    sh.........no link?

that link scared my cpu to death!!!
    Last edited by azstar; 05-14-2010 at 12:01 AM. Reason: double post