i just went to the AT&T website to check if i had paid my bill ... Apple iPhone forum

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3

iPhone Now Available Online from AT&T

Advertisement

i just went to the AT&T website to check if i had paid my bill and noticed that they now have the iphone available online. its kind of tempting since there really hasnt been any official word on when AT&T is gonna release the 8900. a refurb 8 GB for 149.99 is a pretty good deal.

http://www.itwire.com/content/view/22259/1168/

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4
    I would pay the extra $50 and get a new one. Why buy a refurb if the price difference is only $50.

You would spend that on just the data.

fynegemini no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    305DBC14
    I just want the unlocked iphone any one know where I can get one ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

chendanbb no está en línea Stack level 1
    No iPhone for me, thankyouverymuch! Love my Bold too much :-)

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    I demo'd an iPhone very recently for two weeks and it just doesn't stack up to the Blackberry for me. Specifically no "Profiles" and I don't care for the touch screen but the lack of profiles sealed th deal.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4

3G Unlocked

Quote Originally Posted by fynegemini View Post
    I just want the unlocked iphone any one know where I can get one ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    As far as I know, you cannot unlock the 3G version of the iPhone. At least no one has figured out how to do it.

You will need a Turbo SIM (or something similar) to use it with other carriers

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I went to the local AT&T store and guess what? I have another upgrade coming Jan. 11. For $200 I can walk out the door with an I Phone, very tempting to play with for a while and the sell on Ebay for $500.

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    Quote Originally Posted by fynegemini View Post
    Ebay and craigslist. Don't pay over $400, they are price gauging at that point. Plenty of them out there at a reasonable price too

xattica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    GA
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    I went to the local AT&T store and guess what? I have another upgrade coming Jan. 11. For $200 I can walk out the door with an I Phone, very tempting to play with for a while and the sell on Ebay for $500.
    That's exacly what I do. But I sell it on local classified in less than 2 minutes.

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    they just updated their site and the refurb ones are an extra $50 off until the 31st. $99 for the 8 gb and $149 for the 16 gb.

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    refurbished ones are not $99 from AT&T. not bad if you want to upgrade from your 1gen iPhone or just want to save the money from the $199 new one.

Definitely a way to go....
    i3-2100, 8GB, 90GB Vertex3, 1.5TB HDD, HD6850OC, 23"ACER LED Monitor (Gaming Rig)
    1.83ghz Macbook 1,1 (School work, Websurfer)
    4GB Mini, 2GB Nano, 30GB Video, 8GB iPhone 3GS, iPad1
    BB Bold 9900

beav626 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by maz94protege View Post
    refurbished ones are not $99 from AT&T. not bad if you want to upgrade from your 1gen iPhone or just want to save the money from the $199 new one.

Definitely a way to go....
    Do you have to buy a data plan to get that price? I am with T-Mob and am considering a IPhone

Blkr da Berry no está en línea Stack level 5
    I'm with AT&T and due for an upgrade in some months. I have a Curve right now and on a family plan, I was wondering if I upgrade to an iPhone will there be any changes that I will need to make? And will there be any significant changes in the rates that I will be paying?
    "I'd be a fool to think that the gods aren't at work."
    ~Son or Ran

jchapman01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a51ff4
    Quote Originally Posted by Blkr da Berry View Post
    I'm with AT&T and due for an upgrade in some months. I have a Curve right now and on a family plan, I was wondering if I upgrade to an iPhone will there be any changes that I will need to make? And will there be any significant changes in the rates that I will be paying?
    Yes, you will need to sign a two year contract, and will need to add the iPhone data plan for $30 month. If you have the bb bis plan AT&T will just remove it so your price monthly will be the same. Keep in mind that the iPhone is not insurable so if you have the insurance you'll have to remove that saving 4.99 month.

Hope that helps!