I have SOOOOOO many pictures in my photo folder and I can't get them off ... Apple iPhone forum

rollins96 no está en línea Stack level 2

Iphone not connecting/ being recognized in My Computer.....

Advertisement

I have SOOOOOO many pictures in my photo folder and I can't get them off my iphone because for some reason I've lost the ability to connect it via the "my computer" option on my Toshiba Laptop. It USED to work and now it does not show up at all!!! it Brings up itunes without a problem but will not show up as the "digital Camera" side in My computer. I have FAR to many pictures to email them to myself.

I've read so many "fixes and attempts" online and non of them have worked. I've tried connecting it to a Mac as well and using iphoto but that does not work either. What kind of software is out there, for PC use, to copy my pictures off my iphone 3GS to my computer in a Windows explorer type mode.

Please, I'm very frustrated by this and if anyone could offer any advise, it would be GREATLY appreciated!!!!
    Thank you!!!!

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Your iPhone is not unlocked correct?

Try this on your windows PC:
    After you plug in your iPhone and iTunes launches. Go to the desktop and double click my computer or for windows 7 click start button and click on Computer.
    Browse the list of drive and you should see "youname's iPhone" double click that and after it loads open another window with the destination folder you'd like and drag photos into that folder.

I just test this. If it does not work for you then you probably need to uninstall iPhone drivers and plug in again or maybe iPhone is jailbroken.

erer002 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have the same question, thank you guys to share your experience.
    And i share you a column about iPhone Transfer. This has worked perfectly for me everytime I've tried it.
    Hope it can do you a favor.
    Last edited by erer002; 04-07-2011 at 03:10 AM.

erer002 no está en línea Stack level 1
    This Software reviews is about alternative software applications (besides iTunes) to manage iPod/iPhone/iPad contents.
    It includes the transferring of music, photos, videos, SMS, Contact ect. between iPod/iPhone/iPad and computer(PC or Mac).

More reviews: How to transfer iPod/iPhone/iPad to computer Reviews
    Last edited by erer002; 04-07-2011 at 03:11 AM.