MacWorld has posted a short/sweet Review of 3 of the Top iPhone GPS Navigation Apps. ... Apple iPhone forum

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

iPhone Navigation Reviews

Advertisement

MacWorld has posted a short/sweet Review of 3 of the Top iPhone GPS Navigation Apps. If your looking at one for your iPhone you may want to read over the information and watch the short video.

MacWorld:

These apps aren’t cheap. They range in price from $50 to $100. And so much of their appeal involves observing them when they’re in action. That’s the purpose of this video — to show you these apps as they appear when you’re using them. In this video, I make an endless series of loops around Mill Valley, California in a hot car (windows rolled up and fan turned off so you can hear me — the things I do for you, dear video-watchers) while testing all three out.

What this video is not is a complete in-depth shootout review of the three products. The fact is, they’re all deep, deep products and deserve more time than I’ve yet spent with them. Look for our reviews of all three — individually and comparing them — in the near future. In the meantime, though, I hope this video gives you a better idea of how they work.

If you’ve got questions about the apps, I’d be happy to answer them in the Macworld.com forum thread attached to this message. And if you use one of these apps, feel free to share your experiences as well. Both sorts of messages will help guide us as we work on our coverage of this exciting area of iPhone apps.

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4
    I got the navigon and it works pretty good
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A400 Safari/528.16

partycove no está en línea Stack Pro
    I use tomtom and I love it. I'm a truck driver in the oil field and I always have tomtom on. It has never lead me wrong so I will keep on useing it. An I have use the tomtom device foe 4 years and now my wife as it and I use the app on my phone.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A400 Safari/528.16