Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My BlackBerry beats all the others hands down, no contest. I'm 100% satisfied. Could not ... Apple iPhone forum

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Re: iPhone Launched!!!

Advertisement

My BlackBerry beats all the others hands down, no contest. I'm 100% satisfied. Could not be happier.

~via BB 7130c (wap.pinstack.com)~

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by pthomas11
    How many people would even consider this phone??
    Not unless its push email (which it doesn't have) and stability are as good as or better than the Blackberry.

Wombat no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2104929D

~via BB
    The iphone will be as stable as the BB OS, its running a version of OSX, and more stable than MS. The apple phone is targeted toward consumers and its big selling attraction is ease of use, like n IPod. Will it be the 'killer device'? I don't think so. Will it make some companies change their thinking on smartphone design? Sure. Will it take market from RIM? No, some new folks may go to it verses a pearl.
    Just some thoughts from someone who doesn't drink cupertino Kool aid, and hasn't sold their soul to Redmond.
    Full disclosure, I'm a Mac user with two ipods, an XP gameing pc, and a palm TX, and a BB 7105, waiting for an 8800. (wap.pinstack.com)~

backbeat no está en línea Awaiting email verification

Quote Originally Posted by takeshi
    Not unless its push email (which it doesn't have) and stability are as good as or better than the Blackberry.
    You know better than that.

It connects to any POP3 or IMAP email -- Yahoo Mail, MS Exchange, Mac Mail... POP3: Gmail, AOL mail, and most ISPs. Yahoo will offer free push-IMAP email to iPhone customers. This isn't just IMAP, this is push-email.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12