Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Orbit is a crap app. The concept is good but the overall functionality is stupid. ... Apple iPhone forum

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid

Advertisement

Orbit is a crap app. The concept is good but the overall functionality is stupid. You have to open the app to view the quickviews and you can't do a quick hook to the app because it won't work. I've also tried pogo plank but it's really not all that great, if it gave you the option to customize orientation rather than just the spinning wheel it would be super sweet. Both are definately decent apps and great concepts but they are too early in developement to be considered a must download.
    Posted via smartphone

Ash07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by neorabid View Post
    Orbit is a crap app. The concept is good but the overall functionality is stupid. You have to open the app to view the quickviews and you can't do a quick hook to the app because it won't work. I've also tried pogo plank but it's really not all that great, if it gave you the option to customize orientation rather than just the spinning wheel it would be super sweet. Both are definately decent apps and great concepts but they are too early in developement to be considered a must download.
    Posted via smartphone
    Exactly my thoughts

have you checked out the stacks app??

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    Depending on the resolution it would be pretty cool. As long as there was a way to enable/disable the view, just incase someone doesn't like it.

Cool concept though.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

kauainurse no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    none
    I would rather have folders or tabs with all my apps in it. A bit to cluttered and small looking at all the icons pages one home screen. Kind of like the EverNote approach
    Saving a life one client at a time with a trusty gadget by my side!

Veronica S.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12