Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Would you like this or use it if it was available? IDK? 480x295 video resolution... Apple iPhone forum

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

iPhone Home Screen Concept

Advertisement

Would you like this or use it if it was available?

IDK?
    480x295 video resolution
    Last edited by srl7741; 10-13-2009 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Testing edit via mobile browser

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I would, that looks sweet!
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

grapemist no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Posted

Thumbs up

That is really cool. You can put nine pages of apps on one page. A really dope concept.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    I would too...looks VERY cool!

hey grapemist, got your text, been looking for a 3GS volume booster. But to be quite honest with you, I wouldn't recommend it, it could damage your speaker and then you'll have a crappy sounding 3GS

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    do the poke the holes trick
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

neo - that would be kinda scary do LOL I did it to my BlackBerry Pearl, but it was easy because I just bought an OEM back cover and drilled the holes in that. But with an iPhone..HMMMMMM!!

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    I think quite a few folks would use it. I wouldn't, as I just use 'categories' and have a couple folders on my springboard that hold all my icons. Either way, I like the idea.

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    you take a small needle or a safety pin and poke holes in the speaker cover, supposed to make your phone like 30% louder. I havent tried it but I have seen it done and it works.

***I take no responsibility for any damages that anyone does to their phone, just putting the info out there. ***
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I sure many would also. I dont think I would use it either. Just nice to know people are always looking for better ways to organize the screen.

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    that looks great !! I want...

applejosh no está en línea Stack level 3
    I don't know if it would be much use to me right now (having had the device less than two weeks and not even close to filling up my screens yet), but I can see where it could be useful for someone with max number of apps.
    applejosh
    iPhone 4 (AT&T)
    OS 4.3

03BlkStang no está en línea Stack level 1
    it be better if each row was its own dock bar, not sure if i explained it right.to be able to scroll one row at a time instead of the whole screen , just my 2 cents.

labevlol no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    BREEEEEE
    Quote Originally Posted by neorabid View Post
    you take a small needle or a safety pin and poke holes in the speaker cover, supposed to make your phone like 30% louder. I havent tried it but I have seen it done and it works.

***I take no responsibility for any damages that anyone does to their phone, just putting the info out there. ***
    i have done this. definitely louder. if you're unsure just google search about it

Ash07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    ive tried this app in the video, its called orbit and its pretty neat butt i rather prefer springjumps..
    in spring jumps you can create a icon and customize it to make it go to a specific page and you can set it up along the dock so it gives it a different feel..instead of having to slide through your screen you can just make a spring jump to your games page or regular apps page and it will jump over there quick.
    i like the concept of orbit as well

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast