I just wanted to create this thread to recognize and shout out Beeshabo (tha man!). ... Apple iPhone forum

grapemist no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Posted

iPhone Help And Support Shout Outs

Advertisement

I just wanted to create this thread to recognize and shout out Beeshabo (tha man!). He has been so gracious in helping me successfully jailbreak and unlock my phone. Beeshabo, your support and patience is greatly appreciated. I will never forget it and will be indebted to you. You have given me great tools, tips, tricks, videos, etc. You are truly the bomb and again I thank you. Your trust levels are well deserved.

If any of you know of someone who has helped you in your quest to free your iPhone, shout them out here.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Awww!
    Well hey, it was my pleasure, just glad I could help!
    Can't wait to see your iPhone once it's pimped out =) keep me posted on that.

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Well this one goes to Neo!!! He helped me alot even when I though that what it for my iPhone he guided me step by step. Hey bro I know I bug alot asking you questions sending pm's and you never ignored me. Thanks alot hope you always be there to give a helping hand to those like me who needs it.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A400 Safari/528.16

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    Quote Originally Posted by evo1725 View Post
    Thanks alot hope you always be there to give a helping hand to those like me who needs it.
    Always, thats what I do. I never have a problem helping a fellow stacker out.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.