I searched and couldn't find a link for it, so, I want to know about ... Apple iPhone forum

mjbrookerjr no está en línea Stack level 1

iphone clone?

Advertisement

I searched and couldn't find a link for it, so, I want to know about it from fellow PinStackers! I am very interested in getting one, I have a BB pearl 8100 and its to small for me and I really want a touch screen. Would it be worth it to trade my BB for it? I am going to meet the guy and play with the phone to make sure I like it. I did some google research but I respect my fellow pinstackers opinions! Thanks guys!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro
    Dare I ask the most obvious question?

Yes you dare... I'm at work so just kinda threw this post up!

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro
    Why not a Storm?

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I would get the real deal and don't even bother with the bootleg version. You gotta remember that those devices aren't always upgradable like the real iphones. Just my .02. I hope you come up with the right choice and get the device you desire. Good luck!

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Guess I missed something here? What phone is it? Even not knowing here is my thoughts?

If your seeking a fake of some brand phone why not just get the real one. You will be happier. Nothing can replace the real deal.

If it's a Storm, you will be disappointed. The Pearl is a better phone even if it's first generation with the original OS.

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Disagree about the storm statement above.

About the fake iphones there are so many fakes the better ones are the i9 and i68 sciphone, both offers firmware update with for payment, but if the iphone batt life sucks on those phones is worse, only good point is you can replace the batt and install apps in the mem card, but for real I recomend the storm even when I use a bold as my dayli device
    My 2 cents **

Its the sciphone i68+ I can't get the real one on tmobile... And the bold,G1, behold, etc are a bit to pricey for me right now... That's why I was looking into the i68+

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    that's pretty close to the real thing, just make sure you find one that supports the bands where you live. I saw some pages that say the old version is a dual band phone (900/1800), other new versions are quad band.

Just watch that when ordering, i don't think that's a bad looking device.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    the I68+ will work on tmobile, you just need to set manually up the internet and mms to work but will run ok, let check if i can find the settings for ya, or at least the forums that support those devices.
    make sure you dont get a "fake" fake iphone, should have the i68+ logo on the back of the phone, and inside right under the battery, also turn on the device and go to bluetooth set up and look for the device name, just a couple tips
    Last edited by ealvnv; 05-28-2009 at 09:18 PM.
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

PIN/ID
    ask me
    some FAQs about the device
    HERE
    sciphone forums
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

Awesome thanks guys! I did a lot of research on it. Contacted tmobile about it and they weren't able to give me a price on what he data package would cost, so that kind of sucked. I'm prolly going to look at it today, and definitely looking for the logos!

ZH3NGER no está en línea Stack level 1
    No, don't get the iphone clones. My friend bought an iphone clone and got rid of it 3 days later. It might look just like the real iphone but the app and everything on it is horrendous. But he had the older version so I don't know how the clones are now, they might be good but I'd still rather get a real one. It's not like they're expensive now anyways.

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    I used to see the ads for these iphone clones. What is the current price for these clones? If I remember right I've seen them on Craigslist for $199 is that the current price?

Lennox815 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20A71800
    Go to davismicro.com it has all cool phones on it for a reasonable price. But I haven't ever purchased anything from them