Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Ok, who of the apple fanboys/girls are taunting the idea of purchasing the 5? The ... Apple iPhone forum

iNurse no está en línea Stack Professional

iPhone 5

Advertisement

Ok, who of the apple fanboys/girls are taunting the idea of purchasing the 5?

The deal breaker for me will be if I will be able to get it on my daughter's line then switch to my line without messing with my unlimited plan.... I have heard once you upgrade, you lose the unlimited and it goes to share. :0
    :) iNurse :)

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Well, I am. But then again anything new attracts me. WP8 is also very tempting.
    As far as the i5 I'll have to see it physically to make up my mind. And then see if the new features are good (probably missing here in the EU, much like Siri). If the apps and functions are still iOS 5ish then no, Apple can lump it. There's better stuff already, and plenty of it.
    iNurse likes this.

philMo no está en línea Stack level 2
    "Analysts now expect the iPhone 5 release date to be the biggest product launch in the company's history."

right...

source:http://www.examiner.com/article/ipho...pod-and-others

One more day

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    It depends. I want an overhaul of the hardware, e.g. a new design, longer AND wider screen, brushed aluminum back. I'll be hesitant to let go of my 4S if all they do is elongate it and slap iOS6 in it. I've got this 4S tuned in just the way I want it. If all they do is elongate the screen and keep the same design, I may wait till a stable jailbreak comes out for iOS6, install that, then re-jailbreak this 4S. I've got an upgrade in Jan, so we'll see how it goes. I'll handle one before I make my final decision.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I've done cross-line upgrades before, Lora. You won't lose your unlimited plan.

Solavei (T-Mobile) is about to upgrade their network to support the iPhone. Once they do, come over with us and you'll ALWAYS have unlimited!

Even though they don't sell it, T-Mobile will even have unlocked iPhones in their stores to show off how it works on their network.

Verizon may be the king of LTE right now, but watch out for Solavei next year! Sure hope the iPhone will be LTE!
    iNurse likes this.

TeriO no está en línea Stack level 3
    Meh... I was all excited for the iPhone 5 until I started hearing some of the leaked features on it. They really don't seem all that important to me. I like the way my 4s feels when I hold it. So, if I can essentially get an iPhone 5 by just putting iOS6 onto my 4s, I don't really see a reason to spend the money. Not only would I have to spend the money for the phone, but I would also have to get multiple adaptors for all of the cords that I have around my house or that travel with me. At this point, it just does not seem worth it for so little change. I am still kind of keeping my fingers crossed that there will be some sort of surprise though and when we hear about it tomorrow we will all be wowed with the secrets that Apple was able to keep from us. :-/

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ^^^ I'm quite sure it's the general feeling amongst us. Unless Apple still has some rabbit left in the hat.

PIN/ID
    nada
    It will have a better camera, which should be amazing, a faster processor, and a full GB of RAM. I'm hoping they give us a little redesign action thrown in the mix.
    TeriO and iNurse like this.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

TeriO no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    It will have a better camera, which should be amazing, a faster processor, and a full GB of RAM. I'm hoping they give us a little redesign action thrown in the mix.
    No doubt, those are some good updates! For me though, they don't push it over the top to make squeezing the extra $$ out this close to the holidays. I am sure that I will eventually get the latest, but most likely, it will wait until after the first of the year. Now... keep in mind, that resolve may go right out the window if there is something REALLY great about the new phone or if I just start jonesing for new tech.
    chokem likes this.

PIN/ID
    nada
    Agreed. If I'm wowed by today's announcement I'll get one very soon. If I'm mildly intrigued, I'll at the very least wait till my upgrade in Jan. And if I'm disappointed, I'll pass this year.
    TeriO and iNurse like this.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Whats the apple lovers gonna do? buy or not now?

PIN/ID
    nada
    Not right now, but the force is strong. I see one of these in my future.
    iNurse likes this.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

philMo no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by iNurse View Post
    Whats the apple lovers gonna do? buy or not now?
    the iphone5 will be released tomorrow in Hamburg and I saw people camping in front of the store already YESTERDAY!!!

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    We'll have it the 28th Sep but there is news already that all orders are sold out so people waiting at the stores are going to be in for a major letdown ...and they've been warned!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast