Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Originally Posted by evo1725 I'll like push to talk. Camera flash. Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU ... Apple iPhone forum

smcopey no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by evo1725 View Post
    I'll like push to talk. Camera flash.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16
    camera does have flash.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Here is a video showing off the iP-4 retina display quality.

Video Link:

Actually here are a few videos showing the screen in action. Its looks great.

Flickr link to videos

I can't wait to compare the two screen side by side myself.

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I am glad the new screen looks so much better. I just wish they had increased the size of the screen. I have a feeling that before the iPhone4's new has even worn off there will be an iPhone4S that will be faster and have a tad bit bigger screen. Just my opinion.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    i hope the screen doesn't change and i doubt that it will. Apple relizes that this is something that is supposed to go in your pocket. It's not to be carried around in a bag. That's what the iPad is for. I can't wait to see this thing on person as Apple always impresses. I want to see the camera also. from what I'm reading it is astounding. I don't expect a change any time soon as it isn't very apple like. The beuty of Apple is that they control their OS. some may see this as a negative but it allows them to create a great product that since 2007 everyone else has been trying to duplicate. It doesn't really need to be any faster and I think it may be at least a year before we see any changes if not longer. I like what Apple has done, they have taken the most successful mobile product and made it thinner, faster, better camera and hardware when the competition is going bigger just to keep an awe factor that passes in months when they release something else. Apple change everything with the iPad, a lot don't think it so great but the facts are their. iPad apps are growing at over twice the rate of iPhone apps when it was introduced. What Apple has done is create the full circle, You have a cell phone that does amazing things and you take anywhere because it fits in you r pocket, you have the iPad which allows you to be mobile with more productivity than the phone and a great media center to take anywhere. Then you have your Mac that does it all, you leave it at home or office to take care of the hard work. It all fits. Amazing job Apple. Before the iPad your phone had to do it all and then some because you didn't want/couldn't carry your laptop around. It fits perfect and is going to be a game changer in how smartphones are made from here on out. The new iPhone fits in it's place perfect. It's updated, fast, and has the most gorgeous screen(from what I've seen in photos) of any device besides the iPad. i think we will see a new iPad before we see a iP4s.

PIN/ID
    Retired
    Did you read someone has posted the new iPhone 4 has 512mb of memory which is double the 3GS. The thing will transition smoother than ever before.

Your spot on with the above post. I could write a book adding to it. The bottom line should be this. Apple "i" products are seamless and easy to use for people 8 years old of 88 years old and gives the user equal enjoyment to use. You don't need to touch it to another device via any confusing cable system and have any complicated extra software to make it work. When you use an Apple product it does not make you think your stupid. It makes you productive if you chose or lets you have fun if you wish.

Edit* One last thing. Remember Apple is a Hardware Company not a software company. There is a difference. Considering their software it's a pretty good product.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    That is so true about the "i" products. You see people from every age able to use them. They're straight forward and easy. Yet to the advanced user they never get boring in what you can do. Great point SRL. I love my Android phone, but my father couldn't pick it up as easily as the iPhone. I tried with Nexus and i3G. I left them with him for 3 days. He chose the iPhone because it was simple, easy to use. He liked the Nexus but took a lot more "sitting down with it" (his words) to "try and learn how it works". This is where Apple has succeeded and this is why they had over 600,000 pre-orders. That has to be some sort of record no.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Check it out! Dude is already camped out. http://i.engadget.com/2010/06/17/fir...ne-week-early/

svanelet no está en línea Stack level 1
    I want to see the camera, and how good it ill be when used for video chatting...and the multitask OS

PIN/ID
    Retired
    I admit I'm also interested in seeing how well the Flash works on the camera. The Video phone calls I'm not sure how I will like that. It's going to be one of those things I find out only after using it several times.

Verizon to get iPhone rumors are swirling again http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2010/...nius+Report%29

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    Verizon to get iPhone rumors are swirling again http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2010/...nius+Report%29
    I thought AT&T had a lock on the iPhone till 2012
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    Retired
    Verizon and Hulu Plus also announced for iOS devices. Hulu will ROCK on the iPad and new iPhone 4.

I can't wait to see Verizon get the new bad boy. Then we will see just how good the network really is and how much they charge for it's data.

Any bets?

Also including the iPhone 3GS, and iPod touch (3rd generation) PS3 and eventually Xbox.

PIN/ID
    Retired
    I signed up and have the App so I'm in a holding pattern till they approve me. I've had a Hulu account since the first month they opened the doors. I hope I get an invite.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567