Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Wow. Seems like a waste of an event. Nothing about the iPhone, nothing about 4.0, ... Apple iPhone forum

PIN/ID
    Apple

Advertisement

Wow. Seems like a waste of an event. Nothing about the iPhone, nothing about 4.0, just an oversized iTouch. I could be wrong but that are just my first impressions. Right now I just don't see what's so revolutionary about the iPad. A little let down at this.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1; en-us; Nexus One Build/ERD79) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    not really, if it runs on the iPhone OS that means upgrade for iPhone.

I wouldnt mind 802.11n on the next model of iPhone
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Looking a little more now that I'm off work.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1; en-us; Nexus One Build/ERD79) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I was disappointed at first also. Now as I look over a few hands on reviews and watch the video demo I'm getting excited again.
    There are several things I like and I'm trying to think forward rather than back trying to envision how It may work in my life.
    Micro GSM SIM card counts out the U.S. I don't think anyone uses those here? Interesting twist huh.......

It will be interesting to see the sales numbers when they compare WiFi only vs 3G models sold.
    I was also disappointed in no information about Big V or others for that matter. They must still be honoring their agreement with AT&T. When that is up we will hear lots of good things I hope.

Video Demo Link

iPhone 4.0 is still close I just think they did not want to take away from the iPad thunder today. Remember Apple is pretty careful not to cannibalize their products.

iPad Discussion Thread here
    Last edited by srl7741; 01-27-2010 at 08:07 PM.

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    So ppl still think the iphone is going to vzw the last carrier to have cdma besides sprint are u serious lol,steve jobs is to smart for that every carrier runs on gsm,again except sprint and vzw and I'm taking all over the world this makes me laugh so hard att is gonna extend that contract trust u me.vzw and apple will bump heads on to many things now don't get me wrong vzw has opened up a little but they will not bow to steve jobs,plus yes they say their network is ready but its not it will cripple their network.plus as u saw on the front page att is bumping up their network for iphones and the ipad which if u read between the lines basically says we are not letting the iphone go. As soon as I get confermation I will post it but my guess is steve jobs will not release a cdma version of the iphone unless its a global phone that supports all bands which in that case he would be following googles foot steps lol sorry to pop the bubbles of the hopeful but I just don't see it happening.

PIN/ID
    Retired
    I'm under the impression Big V won't get anything Apple till they are an LTE Network and leave behind their old ways. Only then can the walls begin to crumble.

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    I agree I think once they quit butchering stuff lol they'll get it and trust u me I want the iphone there so we can clear up att's network lol and watch vzw have the same issues lol just cause they say their ready doesn't mean they are lol att thought they were to,I don't dislike the iphone but it is a data hog and resource hog

illusiveongaku7 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Some changes I'd like to see if the 4G or whatever drops...

- A way to lock the "portrait/landscape" view changing so it stops swappin all the time when the phones tilted.
    - A way to add or modify it WITHOUT iTunes or atleast, with a DIFFERENT iTunes not trying to RE-SYNC the ENTIRE THING.
    - ZOOM/better quality camera
    - As stated above.... CUSTOMIZATION (like the BB)

twistmycap no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'd like to see a freaking tmobile version of the iPhone! That or the iPhone to be easily sim unlocked, but otherwise iTunes would love it to stop automatcally updating the firm
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16

PIN/ID
    Retired
    Uncheck the auto update and only use manual update.

Job 1 with anything iTunes.

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    when it pops up just check dont ask again and hit cancel
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I love my JB iYuppyphone. I just wish they'd also include a self slapping mechanism to slap me back into coherence
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

PIN/ID
    Retired
    I'm still holding to these new features.

4G network
    5MP camera and Front facing camera (iChat)
    WiFi chip (802.11n)

64GB & 128GB option
    Faster processor and more RAM
    FM transmitter

Redesigned UI (Live Home Screen/Lock Screen options)
    Ability to hide Applications
    Bluetooth file transfer

PIN/ID
    Retired
    Here is an awesome find and could make the 4G a sought after device. (if true)

9to5mac Article

Video Chat via iChat on the next gen iPhone would be pretty neat to have. Can you imagine
    How that will work?

illusiveongaku7 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    I'm still holding to these new features.

4G network
    5MP camera and Front facing camera (iChat)
    WiFi chip (802.11n)

64GB & 128GB option
    Faster processor and more RAM
    FM transmitter

Redesigned UI (Live Home Screen/Lock Screen options)
    Ability to hide Applications
    Bluetooth file transfer

Along w/ the features I listed earlier... I'm liking how you think!!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast