Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I just received my new iPhone 4. I'm wondering what is the best screen protector ... Apple iPhone forum

Kimberlee no está en línea Stack level 3

iPhone 4 Screen Protector

Advertisement

I just received my new iPhone 4. I'm wondering what is the best screen protector to put on. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I used the Invisishield on mine and it worked really well.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Considering the screen is made of Gorillaz glass, it's resistant to scratching... Nevertheless its wise to "add" some protection. Chokem mentioned a particular screen protector which is good.
    But let me add, get one for the back glass as well - that's the one surface that will, easily, get damaged. Even if you protect it with a case.
    Congrats and good luck with the i4 !

If I put a smudge free protector on the iPhone 4, will it distort the screen in anyway?

PIN/ID
    nada
    Ok. I'm making my first post from my new i4. The Invisishield does come with front and back film.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlee View Post
    If I put a smudge free protector on the iPhone 4, will it distort the screen in anyway?
    Nope it won´t distort. It will darken it a bit... and it´s slightly thicker. Better protection !

PIN/ID
    Apple
    I use the ones from sgp. http://www.sgpstore.com/cell-phone/a.../iphone-4.html , I use the untrained clear ones as I dont care for the anti-glare/smudge. They tend to give the screen a grainy effect. The ones from box wave work also. http://www.boxwave.com/products/easy...ories_3968.htm .

Never cared for invisible shield. They work great but the break in period I couldn't do. I don't use anything on the back and it's fine. I do use a apple bumper 4 out of 7 days. Best case IMO. all the others add too much bulk. Protects just fine as long as you don't go throwing the phone around.

PIN/ID
    nada
    As I stated yesterday, I got the Zagg front and back, and Im really impressed with them. Im using an SGP Neo Hybrid bumper right now, but will get a full case of some kind soon. I hope the back film doesn't stick to the new case I get.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Thanks for all the great suggestions........just have to figure out which one to use. I'm going to do the back and the front of the iphone. Also just as a side note, this is the best phone I have ever used. I just love it. I'm still shocked that I left blackberry as I have been using them for years. But the iPhone 4 is something special.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    We think so too... Good luck with it !

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    BHP, check your PMs please!

PIN/ID
    nada
    Thanks for all the great suggestions........just have to figure out which one to use. I'm going to do the back and the front of the iphone. Also just as a side note, this is the best phone I have ever used. I just love it. I'm still shocked that I left blackberry as I have been using them for years. But the iPhone 4 is something special.
    I agree. I gave up a brand new Torch to get an i4 back, IMO the best out there right now.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

TeriO no está en línea Stack level 3
    ITA! I gave up my BB 9700 for mine and love it. It's the best phone that I have ever had. The only thing is that I wish the email push was instant as it was w/ BB. Hopefully, that will happen w/ the next OS. Keeping my fingers crossed for it.

I just had the Zagg front and back applied to my iPhone 4 by Best Buy. It looks awesome........thanks for all the suggestions

PIN/ID
    nada
    Glad it worked for you Kimberlee!
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast