I posted these series of reviews for the Phone 3GS and so it's only right ... Apple iPhone forum

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

iPhone 4 Review (Series)

Advertisement

I posted these series of reviews for the Phone 3GS and so it's only right to also include the new iPhone 4.

The series is very well writen and very complete. They offer not only examples but when documentation is needed it's included. It's not a us vs them or a comparison review.
    It's about how the iPhone 4 performs. That is really only any users concern anyway (right).

If you interested in kowing how the iPhone 4 really works or compares this is a must read. They are broken into parts to keep the reading shorter.

iPhone 4 Review: 1 - Hardware Fit & Finish
    iPhone 4 Review: 2 - the Phone & FaceTime
    iPhone 4 Review: 3 - Camera Photos & Videos

I will stop back and edit this post when additonal reviews are posted.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    A must read for potential i4 users. Ive gotten to spend time with the 4G on two separate occasions, and am thoroughly impressed. I bought 3G off of craigslist about a week ago to familiarize myself with iPhone, preparing to purchase one Aug. 7 on my next upgrade. I went to the local AT&T store yesterday with $400 cash in hand to bite the bullet and pay the $200 early upgrade fee and the cost of the 16GB, but couldn't bring myself to part with the cash since i only have a month till I can get it for $200-it's going to be a LONG month.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Having used or owned the 2G, 3G, 3GS and now the iP4 I will say the iP4 is nothing like the others. The new iOS4 and the Screen is so much different it's actually left the others behind. It has twice the processor and twice the memory and it's a big leap forward in how the screen transitions from one thing to another.
    It's a different experience. If you have never used the others then of course you will not notice or totally understand.

*Edit
    In many ways it's almost like going from the original Pearl 8100 to the new Bold. The Bold is a work horse and simply leaves the 8100 behind
    Last edited by srl7741; 07-02-2010 at 11:06 AM.