I have a bb curve and have to charge my battery every night because of ... Apple iPhone forum

Viper43 no está en línea Stack level 2

iPhone 3gs battery question

Advertisement

I have a bb curve and have to charge my battery every night because of heavy web/youtube use. I am switching to a iPhone 3gs and will be web surfing and downloading apps and well,playing with it every chance I get. Can the new iPhone's battery take a possible 2 charges a day for a while until the novelty wears off?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    Not sure exactly what you're asking... can it take 2 charges a day and still work right after that? Sure, my friend charges his every night and has had it for a couple years (original iphone) and the 3Gs battery is even bigger and better than that. I drained my batt on my 3G like crazy for the first month I had it. Now I charge it once a night even though some days I might have been able to get away with another day w/out charging, but I don't risk it.

rbn85 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24538FBF
    My 3gs only last 4 to 5 hrs of heavy Internet and music use. I don't know if this is right... It's really anoying to have chargers everywhere I go.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

bofeity no está en línea Stack level 3
    This is a known 'issue'. My 3GS lasts about the same. It's either a battery or OS issue. Probably more of the latter however.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    If you have your email set to 'Pushed', it will DEFINITELY eat your battery up much, much quicker. When I first got my iPhone 3GS, I had my email set to 'Pushed', after noticing the battery wouldn't last very long, I googled the issue, and the solution was to go to: Settings>Mail, Contacts, Calenders>Fetch New Data>Push - OFF.

Do that, restart your iPhone, and you should definitely see an increase in battery life, it sucks that you have to tap your Mail icon to receive new mail, but it really helps your battery life.