my iphone was unlocked and jb w/ yellowsnow..i went on cyndia and dl swirlymms (what ... Apple iPhone forum

lisax4o9 no está en línea Stack level 2

iphone 3g help please?

Advertisement

my iphone was unlocked and jb w/ yellowsnow..i went on cyndia and dl swirlymms (what A dumb moved i did) it installed and reboot my device and when my device turned back on my tmobile sim card is not compatible w/ it anymore..i tried to uninstall yellowsnow and i REMOVED swirlymms then reinstall yellowsnow again but it still got lock and sim card failure when i use a tmobile sim card..dangit i only got to use the iphone for 1 day :cry: lol could anyone please help? greatly appreciated

JRUNCK no está en línea Stack level 2
    Does your phone have 2.2.1 software on it? If it does I think the new jailbreak method for that makes it so you can't unlock it now. I'm sure someone will fix that later but as of now if that is your software then you are pretty much F'ed when it comes to having your iPhone unlocked.

Texas512 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I would Restore in iTunes. Put it in DFU mode Itunes will recognize it in Restore mode. Re Jailbreak it then unlock with Yellowsnow.

I took it to a shop and they fixed it thanks for all the help
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

ok so it happened again! uggh..well this time i didn't have my charger w/ me and the phone died out and i turn it back on and the sim doesn't work sim failure again..is there any legit turbo sim for v2.2 NOT v 2.2.1..on baseband 2.28? all help is greatly appreciated!