Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by evo1725 I had the same problem with the iPhone cuz I had ... Apple iPhone forum

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro

Quote Originally Posted by evo1725 View Post
    I had the same problem with the iPhone cuz I had the bb data plan and they told me it won't work you need a smartphone unlimited data plan not a bb. After that it should work and if it doesn't try the setting above.
    ~via smartphone
    They lied to you! You can use an iPhone on a BB plan flawlessly with the exception of visual voicemail. You cant however use a BB on an iPhone data plan, well you can but all you will be able to use is MediaNet.

If your not getting any carrier signal its because redsn0w is glitchy like that when you do the jailbreak. You MUST let the phone activate with an AT&T sim before proceeding to jailbreak otherwise you will be left with this issue. You shouldnt have to update any APN's.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

audit no está en línea BES Guru
    AT&T told me they need to add the iPhone APN to my BB BES Unlimited data account and then I can swap my SIM anytime I want between the 2. I've tried to take the SIM out of my bold and I can't access DATA on my iPhone 3GS. I've heard of many people that's had AT&T do the same thing in order for it to work, mine should be activated sometime this week.
    Want to be the one of first people to know about RIM outages? Visit

khmertsunami no está en línea Stack level 2
    yeah that link i posted up helped me fix most of those data problems that came with sim swapping to the iphone. It is because i heard that with the new 3.0 update AT&T pushed an apn setting on to try and make those who are using it without an iphone data plan come in and add one on

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    also make sure your plug the device into iTunes to activate the phone through APPLE. this might of been an issue as well.
    i3-2100, 8GB, 90GB Vertex3, 1.5TB HDD, HD6850OC, 23"ACER LED Monitor (Gaming Rig)
    1.83ghz Macbook 1,1 (School work, Websurfer)
    4GB Mini, 2GB Nano, 30GB Video, 8GB iPhone 3GS, iPad1
    BB Bold 9900

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12