Hi all: Can I take the SIM card from my Razor and put it in ... Apple iPhone forum

rhagar no está en línea Stack level 1

iPhone 2G

Advertisement

Hi all: Can I take the SIM card from my Razor and put it in the iPhone 2G and use it as a phone and use the wifi? I don't have a data plan. Thanks in advance for the help.
    Randy

johnb51780 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yes as long as its a at@t sim card
    BlackBerry8320/4.5.0.81 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

Thanks John for the quick reply. It is at&t, that's whose phone service I have with the razor.

johnb51780 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Sweet then your good to go
    BlackBerry8320/4.5.0.81 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

John, me again. I got a iphone off ebay put in the sim card sycn'd on my wifes itunes and it works great. Now I have bought another for myself, hooked it up to my itunes and it is saying I need to activate the phone, asking for ssn, zip, etc. Can you help?

Brian80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    It wants you to activate the new service or if you already have service it wants you to add the data plan. If you want to get past that screen you could always jailbreak it

Quote Originally Posted by Brian80 View Post
    It wants you to activate the new service or if you already have service it wants you to add the data plan. If you want to get past that screen you could always jailbreak it
    Thanks Brian, did that last night, worked great.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A400 Safari/528.16