Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I finally received my Seidio cases a few days ago. I purchased the Naked Swivel ... Apple iPhone forum

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Advertisement

I finally received my Seidio cases a few days ago. I purchased the Naked Swivel Clip and also the Black innocase II Surface Combo.

The Naked Swivel Clip works great and fits very well with the iP4. The Innocase II Surface case I'm dissapointed in and may not be using it. I just happen to buy the incase slider (black) while I was waiting on the Seidio cases to arrive and the incase slider fits better it tighter and has a smaller over-all footprint when held in your hand.

The Seidio case have a much better open ports design but the case feels bulky and clunky when in your hand. If Seidio ever releases a case like the incase slider using the seidio cut outs for ports/switches it will be a winner hands down. For now I'm posting as a warning to those who may be wondering about the two different styles.

Naked Swivel Clip is great
    Innocase II Surface = a little bulky and squared off giving the felling it's too big
    Incase Slider (any color) fits very tight and feels great in the hand.

Note:
    Incase Slider actually fits in the Seidio Combo Swivel Clip but it's a little lose and not a prefect fit.

iphone4-slider-case1.jpg
    Last edited by srl7741; 08-14-2010 at 05:16 PM.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Finally got my Speck fitted from Apple, I really like it, even better than my Incipio. Front view added, I was going to get an Otter, but with it on it makes the phone HUGE.

Last edited by chokem; 08-20-2010 at 09:38 PM.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Thats nice! I like it

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I just ordered a Pielframa Magnum ... The best for my baby. In the meantime I'm using a standard rubber whatever black condom thingy ( looks horrible). I just have to be patient... And by the way, the bumper goodie is only good for US customers. Out here we don't have the right...or maybe we don't have reception problems like in the US ?
    Whatever.
    But I prefer to see the baby naked - just with a screen and back film guard.
    ...until the leather (ahem!) arrives...

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    What the deuce? I got mine about a couple of weeks ago. Dammit! I missed this thread. I got my griffin black something. Forgot what it was called. It's kinda like the one you have chokem. That looks glorious btw. I got that one and that clear griffig case I'd originally purchased before hearing about this get your free case whatchumacallit due to the people whining about the death grip. Someone call the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance for those fools. But hey thanks to their whining I Gots me a free case lol. Thanks fools!
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

PIN/ID
    Retired
    The Speck looks good. How does it go on? Is it two piece or just stretch it around the phone type install?

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Please excuse the pics. They were taken by my best friend's Evo

What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    The Speck looks good. How does it go on? Is it two piece or just stretch it around the phone type install?
    It's a two piece. I've had them all, but this fits so well, it looks like the actual housing. You cant even see the seam lines where it fits together-I'm impressed.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

admin no está en línea Administrator
    I received this case last week (from the free case program) and really like it. It fit just right and has certainly made me more comfortable with the phone.

PIN/ID
    Retired
    I like that case raton and I also like the Speck case shown above. I'm still on the case hunt in the worst way. Speaking of the Speck case.

Check out this iPhone4 wallpaper image. Look familiar? It's pretty neat on the screen 3D-ish

Speck.png

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123