Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I still have not had any signal issues like reported. Besides I began looking at ... Apple iPhone forum

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Advertisement

I still have not had any signal issues like reported. Besides I began looking at how I use the phone and have found this is my usage breakdown

99% Apps
    1% telephone

They could remove the dam cell phone antenna and I would not care. When you offer cutting edge technology there will always be issues arise. It's part of the pleasure known as early adopters.

People complain like they would about Congress or the Office of the President. It's funny when you think about it. Apple is a private company and if you don't like something then go buy from another company. It's really that simple. Place yourself in the shoes of the person or people your trash talking and ask yourself what would you do if it was you they were trash talking or complainning about?

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    From what I understand you would have to go to the apple website and apply for the case of your choice they have available and that will begin late next week. To get a full refund or free bumper has been extended to september 30th. And if it's not working out for you (us the users) we can go to the apple store and tell them to hell with your device I'm going Droid or whatever other funky device anyone wants to go to because I heard on all the websites that the antenna is an issue and because they brainwashed me into returning it even though i'm not having any issues with it but I have no free will so I have to return it because they said it's got issues with the antenna so it must be true. I really despise agitators but what can we do...it is what it is. So yeah, Mr. Fasha you can get a full refund for your bumper or get a new case starting late next week through the apple website. I hope they have a ferrari red case . BTW AT&T will stay out of this since this is an Apple so called issue if there's any, i'm in it for the free case lol. I have had zero issues with mine and I live in the tristate area so don't come here and tell me but you should have lost signal or dropped bars like us with the faulty antenna issue well boohoo for you mine is in excellent condition. My advice is to return it and get a LG phone or go back to using that humongous motorola phone Zach Morris used to use and quit your whining....End of rant
    Even if they recall this-Im not giving it back!!! Mine has worked flawlessly since the minute I got it. Haters always have to have something to complain about. Message to all smartphone users-get what's best for YOU, because in the end, you're the only one you have to please.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Did anyone watch the conference video? I loved the opening to it. It's on apples site in the iPhone section.

PIN/ID
    Retired
    I saw it last night, I still don't know how I feel about that entire thing. On one hand I see how they wanted to get out in front of the topic b4 it ran even more rampid across all forms of media but on the other than most if it could have been addressed in letters to users etc.

IDK? I didn't think it was all that good. Since it was not a forum for a new product announcement I was just not all that interested in hearing or seeing much about the topic. Maybe I've just grown tired of hearing about the topic and that had some impact on me.

PIN/ID
    Retired
    The SGP arrived today and I was able to lay the back leather skin on the iP4 without any issues (1st time). So it looks exactly like the images shown on the home page (prior post) and feels pretty good. Actually it's so thin you don't notice it's even there unless you feel it. When holding the phone it's noticeable only b/c you don't feel glass but rather the texture of the skin.

So far so good.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    I just ordered This one from switcheasy. It looks nice and for the price you can't beat what you get. I know Apples giving free cases later this week but I'm impatient. . I'll post a short review in this thread when it gets here.

PIN/ID
    Retired
    That one looks nice and I tossed and turned over that one also. I'm kind of down about so many cases manufactures have not had time to really come up with some of the better ones like we see with the 3GS's. So they are simply whipping sum-thin up and selling it. IDK? There just does not seem to be the numbers and quality like there has been traditionally.

I have been able to make one decision thus far. I'm going to be happiest with something that leave the phones buttons open rather than having a plastic or rubber cover over the real one. They are hard to depress and hard to access in the case of the vibrate switch.

The Belkin Grip Vue for example covers the entire phone but when using the volume +/- it takes some pretty good pressure to make it work.
    As nice as this phone looks, cases are going to be difficult balance for me.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    100% agree about the choices so far. I love the look and feel of the new iPhone. It is the only phone that I've ever had that feels worthy of its price. I keep my bumper in my truck for circumstances that I feel I need some sort of side protection but for the most part I use it as is. It's just feels so good in your hand, everything else feels cheap. I played with the idea of the switcheasy for 3 days, I figured I quit torturing myself and just buy it. I'm sure this wont be the last case that I buy as I continue my search for one that is worthy to be around such a piece of art. It's like trying to find the right frame for a Picasso.

PIN/ID
    Retired
    For the moment I think what I'm going to do is keep using the leather back skin and get the Seidio swivel clip and use the two together. The Leather back will keep the clip from causing damage to the glass on the back. I'm also going to buy the combo Seidio case for the times I want a case around the phone.

After using this combo for awhile I will have a better idea of what I will end up with. In the past (3GS) the Seidio Combo was pretty darn good for my daily grind. The case was minimal and left open the buttons for easy use. It really was a good mix for me.

Now If i can just talk Seidio into hurrying up and releasing their stuff all would be good.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I too did buy this one from best buy well my friend that works there got t for me with his employee discount for $5 I think it was But the retail price is $19.99 I believe from rocketfish. Here are a few pics.

What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

three3peat no está en línea Stack level 3

PIN/ID
    nada
    thanks three, Im leaning towards the commuter, but IDK. I may wait and see what Seidio and Incipio bring to the table.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

three3peat no está en línea Stack level 3
    NP, I currently have an Incipio rubber glove on it now and another 2 piece cover I bought in a mall for 5 bucks and I really do like the $5 cause it keeps it nice and thin and doesnt cover the front as much but Im going with the Otterbox as soon as it gets here.

PIN/ID
    nada
    I want to see the Incipio Silicryllic if /when its released. I had one one my 9700 and absolutely loved it.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    Retired
    Seidio updated their web site and now they are talking orders for some of their cases.
    Shipping 8/6

http://www.seidioonline.com/category-s/4309.htm

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast