Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Since getting my new iP4 I've been on a constant hunt for a case. For ... Apple iPhone forum

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

iPhone4 Cases

Advertisement

Since getting my new iP4 I've been on a constant hunt for a case. For some odd reason every local store I visit that normally carries iP cases are out. My first choice is still a Seidio Case either separate or in a combo deal. I contacted Seidio last week and it seems they are getting close to releasing their new iP4 cases.

Meanwhile I'm walking around Naked. So for the moment I have given this idea a chance and ordered one. SGP Store Skins It looks pretty neat and of course works with a Bumper. I have a bumper and I have to shout out loud they suck. You may like them b/c they do fit well but offer no real protection and simply feel weird in the hand when holding the iP4. It's almost like you get the feeling it's missing something and that is b/c it is. There is nothing on the back of the iP and when using a case that is something I think we all are used to is feeling something covering the back side of the iP.

Seidio Link: Coming in the usual colors

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Did you see this case? I know it doesn't have a back, but thought I would mention it for others that might be interested.

http://i.engadget.com/2010/07/07/ele...ly-to-deal-wi/

PIN/ID
    Apple
    SGP products have been nothing but outstanding from what I've had. Let me know how you like the backing as I'm thinking of getting the carbon fiber or square one. On the bumpers. I for one like them. I agree that it feels as something is missing but i think that comes from only knowing that there should be something on the back and when it isn't there it is new and we tend to shy away from the unknown. I like my bumper for now although it is a little funny feeling. I'm really really close to going to the site to see if the one pdx put up is for sale yet as it looks acceptable for this phone when all the other cases look cheap to me and take away from something so detailed and elegant in design. I love siedio but I feel they will fall short in my new found expectation of what a phone can and should be manufactured like and the case that should encompass it. But, only time will tell and money to burn trying to find just the right one. If you get one post some pics for us.
    Last edited by BHP77; 07-15-2010 at 08:18 AM.

PIN/ID
    Retired
    I will let you know after getting it placed on the iP how well it looks and feels. I've never used a skin like this one before so I'm not sure how well I will like it. I'm not a person who likes the clear shield on the touch screen but having something on the back my be a little different. I'm just going for the consemtic appearance this time while I cintinue to look for a case that is minimal in design but offers some protection. I don't need an Otterbox type of case for my daily grind.

PIN/ID
    Retired
    Seidio popped into another post on another site and stated the cases are set for release in August. So sounds as tho we have a few more weeks to wait.
    I wish it was sooner but I guess I can wait a little longer.

On another note? I did get a shipping notice yesterday from SGP so I will soon have the Leather Skin for the back.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Expect that Saturday. By monday at latest. They ship fast.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I couldnt wait, I bought the Zagg Invisishield, and the Griffin bumper with the clear plastic back. Working well 10 days in.. I will def get a Seidio when they release it.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    I have the same bumper (Griffin), it's awesome! Just read on-line that Apple will be giving FREE cases (not sure about bumpers) to iPhone 4 owners, the offer is good up until September 30th. I just ordered an SGP skin, the black carbon, should look SAWEET!!!

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Pics pics and more pics when installed please.

PIN/ID
    nada
    Here's my Griffin bumper. As stated above, it has a clear plastic back and really protects the phone. Great for some temporary protection until a Seidio or Otter drops. I think it was $20 at Wal Mart.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Apple will be issuing free cases starting next week until the end of september. And if you bought one you can go to apple and a full refund for the case you have purchased for your iPhone 4
    Last edited by raton; 07-17-2010 at 12:54 AM.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

PIN/ID
    nada
    True O Mousey One, but I wanted to walk out of the store with my device protected. Im not the most graceful person in the world. Also when you say case, do you mean bumper? This Griffin covers the bottom side of the phone and a bumper, as far as I can tell, just protects the sides.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Nope! Case my dear friend. Next week apple's gonna have cases from which you can pick from and/or get a full refund for the case or bumper you have recently purchased

PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Nope! Case my dear friend. Next week apple's gonna have cases from which you can pick from and/or get a full refund for the case or bumper you have recently purchased
    Very cool. Will we have to go through Apple customer care or their bed-mate, AT&T?
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    From what I understand you would have to go to the apple website and apply for the case of your choice they have available and that will begin late next week. To get a full refund or free bumper has been extended to september 30th. And if it's not working out for you (us the users) we can go to the apple store and tell them to hell with your device I'm going Droid or whatever other funky device anyone wants to go to because I heard on all the websites that the antenna is an issue and because they brainwashed me into returning it even though i'm not having any issues with it but I have no free will so I have to return it because they said it's got issues with the antenna so it must be true. I really despise agitators but what can we do...it is what it is. So yeah, Mr. Fasha you can get a full refund for your bumper or get a new case starting late next week through the apple website. I hope they have a ferrari red case . BTW AT&T will stay out of this since this is an Apple so called issue if there's any, i'm in it for the free case lol. I have had zero issues with mine and I live in the tristate area so don't come here and tell me but you should have lost signal or dropped bars like us with the faulty antenna issue well boohoo for you mine is in excellent condition. My advice is to return it and get a LG phone or go back to using that humongous motorola phone Zach Morris used to use and quit your whining....End of rant

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast