OMG i just checked the new iphone 8GB http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-pho...als/iPhone.jsp its only 200$ i am so ... Apple iPhone forum

dj_polak15 no está en línea Stack level 3

IPhone3G

Advertisement

OMG i just checked the new iphone 8GB http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-pho...als/iPhone.jsp
    its only 200$ i am so getting it sorry blackberry good bye!

pNoyz3Ro no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244A4B08
    All I have to say is that there is nothing special to the iPhone 3G except for the 3G compared to the 1st Gen iPhone.

Firmware 2.0 will be coming out for 1st Gen iPhone a few days before the 3G comes out or after. If your an AT&T user, which you probably are go for it but you'll regret it when the BOLD comes out .

Wait.. You can sell it for 3x the price if you unlock it, lol.
    T-Mobile Blackberry 8310 Crimson Red

yea but the bold is way too much i would have to buy an unlocked one from the internet cause i still have a plan with at&t

idk what should i get!?!?

pNoyz3Ro no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244A4B08
    Actually, the BOLD is coming out for AT&T, lol. So you wouldn't have to get an unlocked one. To be honest, the iPhone has really nothing compared to the Blackberry. The only features that stand out for the iPhone is the web browser, iPod, and ability to install numerous applications.

The iPhone in my thoughts is great, but I don't see it comparing to the Blackberrys. 2 whole different devices.

Like I said another thread. it's all about personal preference and how anxious you are.
    T-Mobile Blackberry 8310 Crimson Red

scorpiodsu no está en línea Stack level 2
    It seems like a good deal upfront. But with the extra data plan, in the long run you'll still pay for than when the first iphone came out. No MMS, flash for camera, copy and paste and physical keyboard?.... Not worth the trouble for me. I think the iphone is a hot device, just doesn't fit my needs. It does media and internet excellent, but when it comes to communication features i,e email, text, IM and 3rd party software... I think I would throw it against a wall trying to use that keyboard on a constant basis.

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    i dunno how you can come out with a new iPhone 3G and still not have any MMS or Copy and Paste.....those are pretty simple items but are essential to have on your phone

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by bsjmcconnell View Post
    i dunno how you can come out with a new iPhone 3G and still not have any MMS or Copy and Paste.....those are pretty simple items but are essential to have on your phone
    ...or no flash for the cheap 2mp camera

....or no video recording...or no A2DP

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Hah yeah, I phone will be great for the third version, so far there is really nothing that special that it offeres in order for me to switch. Noe the next years release will be juicy! Better prossessor and such, that one I am actually exited for!

yah ill probably just have 2 phones then BOLD and iphone and then sell my old pearl