u guys think it is a good idea to switch to an i phone, i ... Apple iPhone forum

rubikscube no está en línea Stack level 3

iphone

Advertisement

u guys think it is a good idea to switch to an i phone, i was skeptical at first but the demo on apple.com/iphone really impressed me

paullamm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319b4998

Re: iphone

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Are you on the right forum? Only you can decide.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Are you serious? Why are you asking this on a Blackberry discussion forum site? I mean, seriously, what sort of answers did you expect?

I'd say give it shot and see. You have a trial period. Nothing beats first hand experience.

mcg2u2 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ?????

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i will stick with my bb there will be nothing to take its place except a better bb!!!

ArgonNJ no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I'm sure other BB users have been thinking the same thing. Nothing wrong with wanting the latest and coolest.

PDUB204 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~any company can make their product look remarkable on their websites/ commercials. I have never used an iphone but I was at the ATT store 2 days after release and witnessed 3 being returned in a 5 minute span. I would not get one after seeing that and also my friend (att rep) pretty much discourages anyone trying to get one.(She loves her pearl). Also if returned in trial period you stll pay a restocking fee 10 or 15 percent not sure

tippmann15 no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the list goes on and on for or against it.decide what is most important future wise, and ehat you need it for. And than decide if you want to be stuck with cingular for 2years.... I could see maybe a 2nd or 3rd generation. Iphone, but it would be a cold day in :*#@ before I bought a first generation version. Anyway, what's wrong with the curve ?

DoubleM no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

An Iphone to do what...watch movies? 7290, 8700, and now Curve!!! Blackberry til I die!!!!!!! Good luck, your BB will be waiting for you to return.

JDWired no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3156B31E

Oh c'mon guys, give them a break.. Blackberry is NOT for everyone and especially those that want a device that plays high quality movies, and do the things that the iPhone does. When I first saw a blackberry about 6 months ago I told myself, why in world do people use these big ugly things (Was again, my view back 6 months ago) and now I can see why people love them so much.

It's the total opposite for this user, maybe because the device does not meet their needs any way as it does for other people such as yourselves, and including me. I used a flip phone for a LONG time and LOVED them and now by using a BlackBerry I will NEVER go back to a flip phone or any other device as this technology meets my needs, and yes I am officially a crackberry addict, but it's my crackberry

If they have questions about another device and want your point of view, though it does not seem a bit of any sense to ask it here as we're blackberry users, it's always nice to ask them what they're looking for as far as a device goes and what they plan to do it with it and why a blackberry is not their specific use anymore.

Little questions to ask always improve a point of view
    Search Flex - Directory of SEO Services

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

If you were hoping to get objective feedback on a Blackberry forum, I feel for you.

Having said that, there are some things about the iPhone I wouldn't mind seeing incorporated into my next phone. Screen rotation, scrolling and focusing on webpages. Voicemail preview.

I question the interface. Only because of my bad experiences with WM touchscreens, I suppose. I am waiting for user feedback with these phones in another 90-120 days, after they've been used with normal life, dust, fingerprints, facial oils, etc. Once we see how they hold up to real life, I'll be less skeptical.

I'll wait for Blackberry or other competitors to take the ideas that work and incorporate them into their devices. I refuse to spend more money on a phone than other devices available, be forced to stick to one carrier, and not able to add software I want, themes, customizations, etc. Or worse, buy myself a new battery and replace it myself if I want to. Any time I have to rely on the manufacturer for basic repairs and maintenance, its not usually a good sign.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.