Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Here is the error message that I get with Cydia.. Maybe you can make some ... Apple iPhone forum

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator

Advertisement

Here is the error message that I get with Cydia.. Maybe you can make some sense of it?

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    My apologies, but, I have never seen this type of error indicated before with hackulo. However, I'm really surprised that you are still having this problem. Many times they clear up themselves without any prompting. I'm clueless.

Neo, showed me how to fix it. No more error messages

This URL isn't working anymore. Anyone else getting an error?

Quote Originally Posted by calm_tiger View Post
    Trust me: Go to settings and type this as your home URL and you can't go wrong: http://causefx.net/i/#_home

It brings up appulo and other sites you can use to download.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Yep getting the same error also. This isnt the first time it was down. A couple of months ago there was the same site problem. Even before this site problem my installous was acting quacky.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12