Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I go to the app I want and go to the link. I download it ... Apple iPhone forum

PIN/ID
    Apple

Installos not installing app

Advertisement

I go to the app I want and go to the link. I download it and install it apparently with no issues except it doesn't so up on the home screen. New to iPhone.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    Some apps aren't updated to work w/ 3.0, and it will appear to install when in fact it hasn't. There's nothing you can do about this until they update their apps. Installous also isn't supported well since it's made for cracked software, so it may not always work as you'd expect.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Cool. Thanks for the reply

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yup, there's a number of them that broke on me too.

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Well I can't take any credits for this but if you install installous you're gonna need mipatch if you're still in 2.2.1 but if you're allready in3.0 do not install mipatch cuz it won't work you gotta install the other thing that is only for 3.0 (sorry but can't remember the name right now but if u go to sources then hackolus you'll see it there. But then again see first Wich is the one you need cuz installous but it self won't work.

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    search for it with the search page, remember I told you I installed over 200 apps so they wont show up on the screen unless you delete programs and then install it.

If you use the spotlight search though you can still access the programs without having them on the screen.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

I did that to some apps that I downloaded but they won't show nowhere just when I open installous and I go to downloads. And what about apps that they do show in the main screen but once I open them they stay open for like 3 seconds then they close and take back to the main screen. Why won't they run?

Oh and I got another question. Why when I try to delete an app it won't let me? I touch and hold the app and it starts to wiggle and when I press the "X" I get a pop up saying "not enough memory" it just won't delete.

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    when it opens and closes a few seconds later is either a memory crash or the app is incompatible with the OS.

Ive never run into not enough memory to delete stuff. Ill have to look into it but im pretty sure if you have SBSettings and download Processes then you should be able to close some stuff to open up some more memory.

I know for a fact that, BHP77's problem is what I said because its my old phone.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.

I only have safari messages and phone that's all

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    safari is a memory hog, turn that off when you are trying to delete stuff
    Quotes to live by:

PIN/ID
    Apple
    What was happing with me was I guess some of the apps aren't ready for 3.0 yet so it wouldn't fully install them. I deleted some ofvthe things you had on there(accrually quite a few,lol) so I had some space on the home screen to put new app and I wouldn't have to spot light search for them. I tried a few more that did give me an icon so I guess those are ready for 3.0. little bit of both in this case. one question though is there any way to see a list of every app that you have installed on the device? Neorabid has so many on here that I want to keep but I also want more and I just can't remember al of them but I want to put some of the ones I'm going to use the most on the homescreen for obvious reasons. Thanks to all thy replied. Big thanks to neorabid for showing me the light. Lol. I said I would never get rid of my bold but if mobile me works decent I just may for the 3Gs.

hyphen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    if the newest app doesnt wrk try the second newest one if there isnt one try a different app source if there is one but yes that mipatch wont wrk if u install that on a phone with 3.0 and turn off ur phone it will lock up does it every fn time well at least on mine it does so dont install it....

also in the installus app click the bottem where is says settings nd choose dirty might help with app issues

hopes this helps
    how vain it is for me to sit down and write when alot of you yahoo's never stood up to live ps give thanks when ur helped if you dont ur the yahoo i talk about... sorta

But most of the apps says this "Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch
    Requires iPhone OS 2.0 or later" and still won't work why is that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast