:arrow: I HAVE NOT MADE THESE APPS < JUST TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT IT >THANKS TO ... Apple iPhone forum

Ash07 no está en línea Stack level 3

Smile Increase SMS functionalityy !! amazing apps

Advertisement

:arrow: I HAVE NOT MADE THESE APPS < JUST TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT IT
    >THANKS TO THE INDIVIDUALS WHO PUT IN THEIR TIME TO MAKE THESE APPS FOR US<

These apps combination really just improves the SMS functionality of the iphone the way it should have been and it just makes it look much much cooler. The default sms app is really boring with a dull pop up icon that comes up..and you always have to exit out another app to either reply or write a new txt...the 2 applications you would need to install are called BiteSMS and Tlert (jailbreak neccesary for tlert)

now once you download bitesms in its settings it give you the option to turn on quick sms..in order to use this you just click on your volume key on the side and tap on the screen with the volume icon pops up...(as in the picture)

you can just send the text from there..And when you recieve a txt it will appear lik thise (pic below : giving you option to reply right on the screen , cancel or even call the person)

NOW if your iphone is jailbroken and you would lik to change this boring pop up lik in the picture above you can install tlert from source (http://xsellize.com/cydia/) excluding the parenthaseis....a SMs icon should appear on your springboard where you can edit the settings and now everytime you recieve a text it will just come on the screen as a notifier..

You can directly reply from there by clicking on the sms bubble that will appear on the top of the page ( you can also reply in locked screen)...so basically i have BiteSMS installed to allow me to quick sms and the tlert to just look cool getting sms's ..check it out this combination of apps it is very good...both of these can be obtained by the http://xsellize.com/cydia/ source in cydia...

[you can also change the theme in the tlert , for example :

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Where do you get BiteSMS?
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

i just checked your iphone acctually needs to be jailbroken to get both apps...
    in cydia just go to manage...> souces > edit (on top right corner) > click add and write this source in there [http://xsellize.com/cydia/] > and click ok......

let cydia reload and then just go to search for bitesms and or tlert...

labevlol no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    BREEEEEE
    sweet! thanks a bunch.

grapemist no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Posted
    That is a sweet app. I just installed "Ping" cause I wanted a free iphone to iphone messaging app. Im wondering if I should go ahead and install this one too...

blaquegenius no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    316dfa3c
    This definitely looks good. I also installed ping, hopefully can connect with other iPhone users for messaging.

PIN/ID
    Posted
    Im a sucker for asthetics. Thats why I wanna download this app but i'll wait.

PIN/ID
    BREEEEEE
    why wait? i like it but my screen will time out before i get to finish my reply. other than that def cool. and the ability to customize is very easy making it even better.

PIN/ID
    Posted

Thumbs up

Well Thank you Labevlol, I'll go and purchase it right now!!!! I wont delay. Ill get it today. lol

PIN/ID
    BREEEEEE
    wanted to bring this thread back to see if anyone else has had the pirated bitesms screen? ive done some looking online and no one seems to have a fix outside of ssh'ing which i don't quite understand

yea there's no way you can get a pirated bitesms anymore i believe they officially blocked it. You should check out iREALsms ..i believe your probably looking for a way to quick compose sms and quick reply sms right?

iREALsms is nice because you can actually put shortcut to quick compose a sms like if you click the volume up button a sms pop up will appear on the screen and you can start your message without having to exit any application you might be on. and reply to it without having to exit as well.

PIN/ID
    BREEEEEE
    whew where have i been lol thanks ash

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Oh and the source now is cydia.xsellize.com
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I was able to download bitesms and tlert without any problems through Cydia (jailbroken) It works great. Thanks for the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash07 View Post
    yea there's no way you can get a pirated bitesms anymore i believe they officially blocked it. You should check out iREALsms ..i believe your probably looking for a way to quick compose sms and quick reply sms right?

iREALsms is nice because you can actually put shortcut to quick compose a sms like if you click the volume up button a sms pop up will appear on the screen and you can start your message without having to exit any application you might be on. and reply to it without having to exit as well.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16
    Last edited by pdxmatts; 10-29-2009 at 02:35 AM.