ok i have an iphone that it says unlock for emergency? basically it dosent let ... Apple iPhone forum

suleima21 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24152ab2

IN NEED OF HELP ASAP!!!!

Advertisement

ok i have an iphone that it says unlock for emergency? basically it dosent let me do nothing else! so i connect to itunes and i have to activate the phone right now is restoring but is nt the first time i had to do this now my question is i have an go phone simcard but not a crdit card. is there anyway to activate the iphone with that sim card and without a credit card? if so how can i? i am not gonna be use it with at&t i want to use it with tmobile that my husband can do but i am stuck in this stage? can any stacker help plz thanks!
    ****DORKYNESS****

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    If you plan on using the iPhone on tmo have you unlocked it first? I just thought I would ask.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16

PIN/ID
    24152ab2
    The phone is unlock I'm able to make calls and receive calls with my tmobile sim but I cannot get bypass the activation oprocess on itunes

Quote Originally Posted by calm_tiger View Post
    If you plan on using the iPhone on tmo have you unlocked it first? I just thought I would ask.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16
    Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.14320/504; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

underworld123 no está en línea Stack level 2
    You are probably confusing two things, the iTunes activation and the iTunes account creation are two different things. Even if your phone is unlocked, you need to create an itunes account to use your phone with iTunes.

In your first post, you metioned that your phone is allowing you to make only emergency calls...

PIN/ID
    24152ab2
    no not only emergency calls i can make calls to anyone and recieve text. c when i connect my phone to itunes it shows me the screen where it says activate phone and so forth i have a go phone sim card but it dont let me activate the phone so im trying to get bypass the emergency screen
    ****DORKYNESS****

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    only time the emergency call screen comes on is when you dont have service or if you are stuck in recovery mode.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

Brian80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    You need to re jailbreak and unlock the phone