Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I'm noticing there is no way to delete text from a user you have to ... Apple iPhone forum

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Advertisement

I'm noticing there is no way to delete text from a user you have to delete the user. Then when u add back the user the prior text shows again?

The login screen each and every time u open the App needs to go.
    No Copy and Paste
    No Emoji icons

*Edit

I think emoji icons do work.

ReggieSmith no está en línea Stack level 3
    1- what are you trying to copy FROM? I can successfully copy txt from another program and paste it into the windows while composing
    2- the login window is there because it actually logs you in each time you open it. (i suggested a persistent connection similar to the facebook app but we'll see if they implement it. this would also help the issue of not being able to deliver MMS when the recipient is offline because more users would stay connected longer. not sure how many ports their servers have for active connections so that may be an issue)
    3- emoji icons work just fine
    ------

From time to time, you have to wonder...... What was I saying?

PIN/ID
    Retired
    To clear messages: when in a chat, shake the device to clear.

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    So does this use your Data like BBM would do or is it just an app that uses MMS and just threads it and makes it look pretty?Downloaded the app and am having a look through it. Looks pretty sharp but will it beat out Ping or WhatsApp for either of their front page spots?
    I have two very rare photographs. One is a picture of Houdini locking his keys in his car........

PIN/ID
    Retired
    There was an updated released a few hours ago.

Be sure to check 4 the update.

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I did get that update. Thanks
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

dtole no está en línea Stack level 5
    Got it
    D-Tole

Yeah.. some bug fixes and they enabled a timestamp. Group chat is on the way. (hopefully in the new build they just started testing. Anybody here lucky enough to be in their test group?) Also read that they are now working on clients for BB, WinMo and Android. The plan is to offer an App that communicates across ALL platforms!!! No longer will you be limited to only communicating with users of your current platform.

Seems like they are going to compete with yahoo! and the other IM clients.
    ------

Quote Originally Posted by ted View Post
    So does this use your Data like BBM would do or is it just an app that uses MMS and just threads it and makes it look pretty?Downloaded the app and am having a look through it. Looks pretty sharp but will it beat out Ping or WhatsApp for either of their front page spots?
    Ted,
    The app uses data, not MMS. Personally I think it will beat out ping! & WhatsApp as the updates get released and more people download it.
    ------

melgr702 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I downloaded this app. Now I need someone to talk to! Screen name is melgr702. Disclaimer: I'm pretty boring! haha

Quote Originally Posted by appleiphone View Post
    Now, it could be that someone has just got into the festive spirit a little too early and been around the brandy, but the rumours are, that the Apple iPhone 4G (or perhaps 5G more appropriately) will boast a 5.0 megapixel camera, which actually, when you think of it, doesn’t come as much of a surprise really, being the natural “step up” from the frankly mediocre 3.2 megapixel on the current 3GS.
    What else can we expect from the next-gen iPhone? Well, we’re only guessing here, but if Apple stay true to form, we’ll see a base model (a la 8GB 3G) with 16GB, with a 32GB model (the 16GB 3GS equivalent) and maybe a 64GB equivalent forming the high-end flagship product. Of course, this is purely speculation, but it’s fun guessing right?
    The rumours also state that, true to form, we can expect to see the next-gen iPhone in the second half of 2010 and that Apple are expecting to more than double the sales figures from this year, (20 million to between 40 and 45 million.) Although, the only way we can see this happening, is for Apple to release it’s strangle hold on the networks and let competitive pricing hit the market. Does Apple’s sales forecast finally point towards them seeing sense and opening the iPhone to proper competition within the market, surely not?
    Why would you attempt to hijack this thread with what amounts to old news? (One of the moderators posted a similar story in the NEWS section a few weeks back.)
    ------

PIN/ID
    Retired
    Maybe the post was meant for this Thread instead?

http://forums.pinstack.com/f214/ipho...iphone-117253/

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Is this officially released yet? Do i have to sign up or some sort of craptastic stuff to get this?
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

PIN/ID
    Retired
    it's available in the iTunes App section.

I'm still on the fence yet as far as the quality of the App. It seems to work ok.

I've only noticed a few things I don't care for.

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    I've given up on these messenger type apps I have just decided to stick to sms. Everyone I know has unlimited messaging as well as myself and only about 20% of the people I text most have iPhones so it is almost pointless.

but I still offer my ping out for people on the internet who want to get a hold of me for technical stuff or just to talk.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast