40422.png Back in the day Icy ruled iPhones. Then Cydia took over (NO WONDER) and ... Apple iPhone forum

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional

Question Icy is back! What do you think?

Advertisement

40422.png

Back in the day Icy ruled iPhones. Then Cydia took over (NO WONDER) and Icy fell. Anyway they seem to have a come back.( If this is what you wanna call it!) You can Download it from more than one popular sources that most iBreakers have now. Its tells you all about them blah,blah, blah. when you install and reboot. The bad thing is it is in beta and YOU have to add ALL the sources that Cydia, gives you to start with. Whoa, that sounds like work!!! So now you know why Im not too impressed, mabey they will Rise with Great force. IDK But its out there if you wanna follow it.

iLord is DEAD!

JDWired no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3156B31E
    Loved Icy over Cydia and always used it. I hope they pull up the development higher to increase productivity.

Thanks!
    Search Flex - Directory of SEO Services

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    Ok I have been playing around with Icy, gotta say it is very impressive. So may my last words be slightly strickend from the record. However, alot of people are having issues with the overall performance. Its because they are using the wrong Repo to get it. I will include the CORRECT repo for you to get this Installer.

ICY REPO
    apt.robinofree.com

iLord is DEAD!