Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

See here's the thing, your going to have lovers and haters on both sides. True ... Apple iPhone forum

boomermarkovich no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

See here's the thing, your going to have lovers and haters on both sides. True enough. I still think for me the BB is still the better phone for personal and for business alike. The Iphone (yes I had one) is a great personal phone. Not great for business apps though. I think that if we all just agree that the BB is the superior product we can get on with this.
    Your gene pool needs a lifeguard

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    Lol I'll half agree with you just 'cause I did have a bb for a long, long time and because you were a civil debater.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by boomermarkovich View Post
    See here's the thing, your going to have lovers and haters on both sides. True enough. I still think for me the BB is still the better phone for personal and for business alike. The Iphone (yes I had one) is a great personal phone. Not great for business apps though. I think that if we all just agree that the BB is the superior product we can get on with this.
    Hahahahaha, but then there would be no reason for this thread and thousands more alike.

Good one tho. I luv it!

I know? Lets blame Hayden.........6 months ago we wouldn't be having the conversation. It's all his fault for expanding Pinstacks. hehe. J/K-ing.

boomermarkovich no está en línea Stack Professional
    I know? Lets blame Hayden.........6 months ago we wouldn't be having the conversation. It's all his fault for expanding Pinstacks. hehe. J/K-ing.[/quote]

I think it was great of Hayden to expand the stacks to the less fortunate. Too the uninformed masses about the glory that is BB. Really though, there were problems with the first Iphone. Then everyone expected generation II to be better. In some ways it was, but fell way short in others. Now everyone is pinning hopes on generation III. Will they learn there lesson? Doubt it. With the release of all of these new touch phones from HTC (i own one), and Google and so on:Storm was to be BB answer, and for the most part it was. Sure it's a little buggy.

Name one first generation anything that wasn't.

Iphone is a great phone for some things like I said, and it's forums like this that allow for those owners to speak up and defend or complain. We tease eachother because it's fun. In the end we all paid for a phone that costs about $50.00 to produce, maybe less. But if you really love what you got, you'd do it all over again.

Thus endith the sermon.
    Your gene pool needs a lifeguard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12