Looking to get a iphone, but I would like to know how do you unlock ... Apple iPhone forum

tafadzwa no está en línea Stack level 2

how to unlock iphone

Looking to get a iphone, but I would like to know how do you unlock the iphone so you can use it on other carriers!

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    for a 3G & 3GS it depends on what OS the phone has.
    preferable want one that is on 3.0.1 or lower, if it has 3.1 and hasnt been properly jailbroken then your pretty much SOL.

if you find one with 3.0.1 or lower visit my site: and look under the 3G section.

If you get a first gen iphone aka the 2G it doesnt matter what OS its running it can be unlock through jailbreaking.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

blakeyates no está en línea Stack level 3
    Wouldnt recommend it if your not sure how to do it. In my opinion the phone will run a wee bit slower.
    UGA Alumni 2008-11

blaquegenius no está en línea Stack level 3
    Also you can google blackra1n. there is a tool which will allow you to unlock your iphone. even for the updated OS.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.1.1; en-us; SGH-T999 Build/JRO03L) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

And yet another unlock spammer.