Like Tree1Likes

Hi I am trying to transfer my music from my library to my iphone device, ... Apple iPhone forum

lansky no está en línea Stack level 1

Question How to tranfer music from library to iphone

Advertisement

Hi
    I am trying to transfer my music from my library to my iphone device, but everytime I try to do this it comes up with a sign to say not allowed. My computer is authorised to my iphone, so I dont know what the problem is. Does anyone know how to help me?
    Thank you so much in advance.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Lansky, nice to see your first post here on PinStack!

So are you trying to do this via iTunes? How much music do you have and how much storage is on your device. Only thing I can think of is that you have more music than storage space on your iPhone. Try moving a few artists at a time and see what happens.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Hi Lansky, welcome. As Roger stated, let us know what model iPhone you have, how many GBs of storage it has and how many songs your trying to transfer. You have to have all your songs in a folder on your PC, then add them to your iTunes music library, then hook your device up to your PC via USB and sync.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

wtstalin88 no está en línea Stack level 1
    YOUR problem is not a big deal its resolved by ITUNES but whan you install your itune software do not set password on it.

The idea is to create a playlist in iTunes and add all songs into that playlist. You can press Cntrl+N to create a playlist and give it a name. In my case I have given it iPhone songs name.

Now add all songs which you wants to transfer into your iPhone, add those songs into your iPhone songs playlist.

Connect your iPhone to your iTunes and go to songs settings and put a check mark in front of the playlist which you want to sync with your iPhone.

Now simple sync your iPhone and iTunes and all the songs which is a part of that playlist will get transferred into your iPhone. If you use Cydia or Installous to download iPhone application on your Jailbroken iPhone, don’t forget to read my earlier tutorial before starts transferring music from iTunes to iPhone: How to transfer applications from iPhone to iTunes.

anne111 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by i8iphone8i View Post
    Install iTunes in your PC and connect the iPhone, then select the mode in the iPhone.
    Open the iTunes application ur iPhone will show in that application it means you have successfully connected drag and drop the songs from my computer to iTunes application it will transfer.
    Maybe what mentioned above is not useful for you, I personally share you with a article about IPod/iPhone/iPad To Computer Transfer & Backup Software Reviews.
    Cheers.
    iphones can only be synced to one itunes library. if its been synced to another library you will need to wipe it before it can be synced to a new library.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by anne111 View Post
    iphones can only be synced to one itunes library. if its been synced to another library you will need to wipe it before it can be synced to a new library.
    This is to stop people moving songs to other computers. It may also be that the music on your computer is authorized to be played on several other devices (Ipad/IPod etc), there is a limit to the number of computers/devices that your music can be transferred to, if you have exceeded the limit you have to go in and de-authorize one of those devices. Basically I think we need some more information. Hopefully one of the solutions above will help you.

pearlmi no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi,
    Make sure you have ticked the sync tab under music.
    This is found when your iphone is connected and shows up in devices on the lefthand side.
    Click on it and Hit music and check all your sync tabs.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Thanks, Gigi, for your help, however you should notice that this thread is several months old.

gulzarbegum no está en línea Stack level 1
    iTunes helps you to do all the thinks. Try again with ITunes