Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by annaboo Step 0: www.converter123.com/iPhone-Software/avc-iphone-ringtone-maker.zip Free download.iPhone Ringtone Maker, install and run it. ... Apple iPhone forum

jettyzzy no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by annaboo View Post
    Step 0:
    www.converter123.com/iPhone-Software/avc-iphone-ringtone-maker.zip
    Free download.iPhone Ringtone Maker, install and run it.
    Step 1: Click the "Browse" button right beside "Input File" label to select the file you want to create ringtone in the window that pops up, then click "OK" button. You will see the file path and name are displayed in the "Input File" textbox.
    Step 2: Click "Play" button to hear the music before creating ringtone and find the part you want to use. Then drag and drop the start & end slider to get music clip to convert, or type the start & end time in the corresponding text box directly.
    Step 3: Set output destination by clicking "Browse" button on the right side of the "Local Output File" label.
    Step 4: If you want, check "Export to iPhone" option to let the program upload the output ringtone to your iPhone directly after conversion.
    Step 5: After all above are finished, click "Generate" button to start creating your own iPhone ringtone. During the creation, you can check the process by the progress bar at the bottom.
    System Requirements
    OS Supported: Microsoft Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista
    Hardware Requirements: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).Super VGA (800*600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher
    AVCWare iPhone Ringtone Maker, a smart iPhone ringtone creator and uploader, provides an all-in-one iPhone Ringtone solution. With the iPhone ringtone converter, you can create your own M4R iPhone ringtones from all mainstream video/audio formats including AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, AVCHD, MKV, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, WMA, WAV, RA, M4A, MP3.
    Not only a ringtone maker, this program is but also an ringtone uploader to transfer the converted ringtone to iPhone directly without iTunes after conversion if you want. Furthermore, AVCWare iPhone Ringtone Maker lets you clip any music segment from any video/audio file and turn it into iPhone ringtone with ease.
    http://www.converter123.com/iPhone-S...one-Maker.html
    iPhone Ringtone Maker more
    I have purchased and using it, indeed to solve my problem, so I recommend it to you guys. Hope it help everybody.

rayrex no está en línea Stack level 1
    What I had to do was in iTunes, use "Add File to Library" (under the file menu) to add the ringtone for free , this will place it in its own Tones library (if you didn't already have one).
    Then you can connect the iPhone, and there will be a specific sync tab for Tones where you can select what you added to the library and then sync music to your phone.
    Read more at http://www.iphone-mac.com/
    Last edited by rayrex; 03-13-2013 at 06:06 AM.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by rayrex View Post
    What I had to do was in iTunes, use "Add File to Library" (under the file menu) to add the ringtone, this will place it in its own Tones library (if you didn't already have one).
    Then you can connect the iPhone, and there will be a specific sync tab for Tones where you can select what you added to the library and then sync it to your phone.
    Welcome to PinStack! Good answer there also.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Yocihope no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by hayden View Post
    Welcome to PinStack!

Here's what I did:
    1. Open iTunes.
    2. Find the song (audio file) that you want to make into a ringtone.
    3. Decide the part of the song you'd like to use as your ringtone and make a note of the start and stop times of the song.
    4. Right-click the song and select Get Info and click the Options tab.
    5. Type in the start time of your ringtone in the Start Time text box in the minutes:seconds format. (ex. 3:41)
    6. Type in the end time of your ringtone inthe Stop Time text box. (Make sure the ringtone is no more than 30 to 40 seconds)
    7. Click OK. then Right-click the song again and select Convert Selection to AAC. Wait for iTunes to convert your song. It will create a duplicate file.
    8. Right-click the ringtone and select Delete.
    9. Click to you see the option to Keep Files.
    10. Find the file under Music > iTunes > iTunes Music and under the band's/artist's name. It will have an extension of "m4a."
    11. Replace the m4a extension of your ringtone with m4r. You can either double-click slowly to rename your file, or right-click and select Get Info on a Mac or Rename on a Windows PC.
      Note: For me I had to go to Tools > Folder Options > View > and temporarily uncheck "Hide Extensions for know file types". This was so I could have access to rename the extension of the file.
    12. Click use .m4r or and ignore any warnings about changing.
    13. Double-click the ringtone file. iTunes will automatically add it to your ringtones folder in your iTunes Music Library.
    14. Connect your iPhone and sync your ringtones. It should now be available on your iPhone.

If you are having trouble syncing, find the ringtone in your Ringtones folder and change the extension back to .M4A, then attempt to sync again. Then instead of deleting it, you can also drag the newly converted ringtone to your desktop from iTunes.

This will not work with songs bought from the iTunes store or that have DRM (copy protection). It's probably best to rip the song from a CD you own. Also, this may not work with the latest version of Leopard.
    This probably is the most detailed answer, I did it step by step and it worked.How sweet your are.But for those who's too lazy to do that, I think you can just get a iphone Ringtone Maker to make your own ringtone and then sync to your iphone.
    Last edited by Yocihope; 03-22-2013 at 11:59 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12