I have the plain jane theme and another. I want to change the wall paper ... Apple iPhone forum

piccopower no está en línea Stack level 3

How do you replace a wallpaper from a theme?

Advertisement

I have the plain jane theme and another. I want to change the wall paper on these but don't know how. A while back a buddy did it on my 2g and I can't remember how he did it. Any help. I thought it had something to do with installer.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

bassvictim no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    HEAD
    you can go into SMBPrefs,and turn off theme wallpaper,then just use one of your own pics as wallpaper for the theme. At least that was how you did it with the original iphone. Hope that helps!
    "I am a robot, I like robots, I have a robot vagina." -JP,Grandma's boy

Quote Originally Posted by bassvictim View Post
    you can go into SMBPrefs,and turn off theme wallpaper,then just use one of your own pics as wallpaper for the theme. At least that was how you did it with the original iphone. Hope that helps!
    Sorry but what is SMBPrefs?

bassvictim no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    HEAD
    I don't know if it's the same as the original iphone, but when I had the original iphone,there was an app called SMBPrefs,(SMB stands for summerboard)and that was what you used to change your themes. Inside that app,it had options to turn off certain parts of the theme also,like wallpaper,icons,etc. I don't know if the installer for 3g is the same as the original,but thats where the app was found,and originally, you needed it to change themes for the iphone. I think now the installer app is called Cydia Installer....not sure tho - benn out of the iphone loop for a few years now...sorry. You can check this site out,and they might have the info you need. It's what I used when I had my iphone...
    www.modmyi.com
    Last edited by bassvictim; 06-08-2009 at 10:31 PM. Reason: more info
    "I am a robot, I like robots, I have a robot vagina." -JP,Grandma's boy