Hi Friends, I have few songs saved on i tunes on my computer but i ... Apple iPhone forum

Carol00Clark no está en línea Stack level 1

How to copy songs from i tunes to my apple i phone ipod?

Advertisement

Hi Friends,

I have few songs saved on i tunes on my computer but i am not able to copy the same on my apple i phone, can someone help me out?

Regards,

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Plug the phone into the computer.

Open iTunes and select the phone in the left side menu. Then select the music tab and place a check mark in the music you would like in the phone.

Then select sync at the bottom right side of the window.

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    sorry to kind of hijack the thread, but a quick question-how do I copy my itunes library onto an external storage device like a memory card without it deleting my itunes library?
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    sorry to kind of hijack the thread, but a quick question-how do I copy my itunes library onto an external storage device like a memory card without it deleting my itunes library?

Chokem~
    1. Plug an SD Micro memory card into your computer using a USB card reader.
    2. Copy music from your computer onto the SD Micro card.
    3. Plug the SD Micro card into your Blackberry (behind the battery) and it will automatically recognized the music files.
    Blackberry's come with 64 megs of built-in memory, which is barely enough for even a single music album. Fortunately, the Blackberries also has a memory expansion slot that allows up to 4 gigabytes of SD flash memory - the same amount of storage as an iPod nano.
    You can get a 2 GB 3-in-1 microSD/miniSD/SD Kit, which is enough for about 1,000 songs.

iLord is DEAD!

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    File Directory:
    Win Vista & 7: \username\My Music\iTunes
    WinXP: \Documents and Settings\username\My Documents\My Music\iTunes.
    OSX: ~/Music/iTunes/
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Thanks guys. Sooner, I know how to dl songs from my pc to my sd card, I have an 8GB in my 9700. But itunes is a little tricky getting it from the itunes library to the sd card. Thanks to both of you for the response.