I have few songs saved on i tunes on my computer but i ... Apple iPhone forum
How to copy songs from i tunes to my apple i phone ipod?
I have few songs saved on i tunes on my computer but i am not able to copy the same on my apple i phone, can someone help me out?
Plug the phone into the computer.
Open iTunes and select the phone in the left side menu. Then select the music tab and place a check mark in the music you would like in the phone.
Then select sync at the bottom right side of the window.
Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16
sorry to kind of hijack the thread, but a quick question-how do I copy my itunes library onto an external storage device like a memory card without it deleting my itunes library?
Galaxy S4 Red
Originally Posted by chokem
1. Plug an SD Micro memory card into your computer using a USB card reader.
2. Copy music from your computer onto the SD Micro card.
3. Plug the SD Micro card into your Blackberry (behind the battery) and it will automatically recognized the music files.
Blackberry's come with 64 megs of built-in memory, which is barely enough for even a single music album. Fortunately, the Blackberries also has a memory expansion slot that allows up to 4 gigabytes of SD flash memory - the same amount of storage as an iPod nano.
You can get a 2 GB 3-in-1 microSD/miniSD/SD Kit, which is enough for about 1,000 songs.
Win Vista & 7: \username\My Music\iTunes
WinXP: \Documents and Settings\username\My Documents\My Music\iTunes.
Quotes to live by:
- Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
- There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
- Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
- Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.
Thanks guys. Sooner, I know how to dl songs from my pc to my sd card, I have an 8GB in my 9700. But itunes is a little tricky getting it from the itunes library to the sd card. Thanks to both of you for the response.
Tags for this Thread