We were doing a reset and after starting it the phone was shut off. Now ... Apple iPhone forum

piccopower no está en línea Stack level 3

help please a little man on my screen

Advertisement

We were doing a reset and after starting it the phone was shut off. Now as it starts I have a little man with his hands in the air and in quotes is saying. NPEBEA! And it goes from him to the apple sign. Any way to fix it?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    It's Steve Jobs an all it means is that you need to restore your phone. I assume that you jailbroke it...lol. Oh, and your info dosen't say it, but I assume that you have an iPhone. So just restore and all will be fine.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    What you are seeing is because you Pwned your iPhone. I take it you have to unlock your iPhone to use it and that is what the "Connect to iTunes" logo is replaced with when you unlock/jailbrek it using PwnageTool.
    If you are an "official iPhone user" (aka ATT iPhone used on ATT Network, Rogers iPhone used on Rogers Network etc...) just plug it to iTunes and click restore.
    If not you have to google how to restore with a Pwned image (this should do : http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=1558)

Goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    What you are seeing is because you Pwned your iPhone. I take it you have to unlock your iPhone to use it and that is what the "Connect to iTunes" logo is replaced with when you unlock/jailbrek it using PwnageTool.
    If you are an "official iPhone user" (aka ATT iPhone used on ATT Network, Rogers iPhone used on Rogers Network etc...) just plug it to iTunes and click restore.
    If not you have to google how to restore with a Pwned image (this should do : http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=1558)

Goodluck

Right on. Scared me. Its being unlocked as we speak. Thanks guys

PIN/ID
    AskMe